The NBA's Top-5 Playmakers

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: The NBA's Top-5 Playmakers

Not sure of the message, but if you're looking for a fight, you probably won't get it - I actually agree....................maybe this year Rondo will pass him, but I'm very happy with #2 over LeBron.           

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Yo Tommyfraud 

I would say historically Steve Nash is the superior playmaker but if you're trying to imply he's now a better player than Rondo that's crazy. The Lakers would gladly trade Nash for Rondo straight up (contracts don't match but money aside). 

That's one of the few matchups between our Celts and YOUR LAKERS that favor the Celts. 

Hoopsworld is second rate web journalism though I'd be ok with this article, I'd probably move Nash to 5th because he is so freakin old (Rondo averaged more assists than he did last year) and move Lebron number one and keep the rest the way it is. 

Remember also Rondo is likely to have the ball in his hands more than Nash who will be sharing the ball with Kobe. I expect you will see Nash play the role of a spot up shooter more frequently, it's a better role for him as he ages and it gives the Lakers a fresh look with Kobe handling the ball and Nash spotting up where he is a devastatingly good shooter. You're so busy scouring the web for anti-Celtics stuff you probably missed some of this insight.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

Tommy both you and I know our Lakers would trade Nash with the bad back for Rondo in a nano second no matter what this article says. Please quit parading a a Celtic fan as you embarrass us Laker fans.  Everyone knows you are just as true a Laker backer as I am.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

In response to lakerfaker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Tommy both you and I know our Lakers would trade Nash with the bad back for Rondo in a nano second no matter what this article says. Please quit parading a a Celtic fan as you embarrass us Laker fans.  Everyone knows you are just as true a Laker backer as I am.

[/QUOTE]

I doubt that you are a Laker fan

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to dirty52's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

But you are SURE Tommy is a Celtics fan??????

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No i am not sure if Tommy is or not. i am just refering to Laker Faker

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If you are not sure, you are not too bright.....he is the original fake fan!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I bleed purple and gold and whatever color Minnesota use to be.  We need another teams titles in order to compete for the most.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I bleed purple and gold and whatever color Minnesota use to be.  We need another teams titles in order to compete for the most.

[/QUOTE]

What other teams titles did the Lakers take?

The Lakers won in Minnesota and they won in Los Angeles. Its the same orginization.

Any true Laker fan would know that.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why should i call out the fake Celtics fans? And in another thread you talked about how there is no respect from Laker fans yet you insult me.

When you start calling out the fake Laker fans i will do the same for fake Celtic fans

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why should i call out the fake Celtics fans? And in another thread you talked about how there is no respect from Laker fans yet you insult me.

When you start calling out the fake Laker fans i will do the same for fake Celtic fans

[/QUOTE]

I have been calling him out for two years, where have you been.  And I didn't insult you...it's an obvious thing - I meant it lighthearted.  I thought you KNEW he was a fake fan.......like, wow, if you really think he's a Celtics fan, you're not too sharp.........it's a figure of speech.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

As any true Laker fan would know its Forum Blue and Gold as their colors

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So.....it's okay for Tommy, but not ok for laker faker??

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

Its not okay for anybody

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

And I strongly suspect Fake Fury is Bloggy

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

yea right,  you and Jack Kent Coke,   but if you google my Lakers colors you will get this

Los Angeles Lakers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia   en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Angeles_Lakers Cached - Similar You +1'd this publicly. Undo 1947–1960. Los Angeles Lakers 1960–present. Arena, Staples Center. City, Los Angeles, California. Team colors, Purple, Gold and White.       Why are the Lakers colors purple & gold? - Yahoo! Answers answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080508013341AAysGhK Cached - Similar You +1'd this publicly. Undo 11 answers - May 8, 2008 Former Laker owner Jack Kent Cooke loved the color purple. ... He wanted gold color but didn't like it to be called yellow, which stands for ... they are the only team who wears different color aside from white in their home ...
            What are laker colors wiki.answers.com › Wiki AnswersCategoriesSportsBasketball Cached - Similar You +1'd this publicly. Undo the Lakers colors are: Purple, and Yellow.... they occasionally use White, but that's sometimes used in the Playoffs, or with important teams. Improve answer ...
              Steve Nash in Laker Colors; Good or Bad? worldwideleague.com/steve-nash-in-laker-colors-good-or-bad/ Cached You +1'd this publicly. Undo Jul 12, 2012 – ... Angeles Lakers this afternoon and he donned the purple and gold ...   Only other person to mention "forum blue" is Jack Kent Cooke. As you can see he didn't have a reason. Maybe a little off his rocker?  Maybe he was senile?         Forum Blue And Gold www.forumblueandgold.com/forum-blue/ Cached - Similar You +1'd this publicly. Undo Former Laker owner Jack Kent Cooke loved the color purple but, for whatever reason, refused to say that was the color he liked. He called it blue. So, to deal ...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

yea right,  you and Jack Kent Coke,   but if you google my Lakers colors you will get this

Los Angeles Lakers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia  en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Angeles_Lakers Cached - Similar You +1'd this publicly.Undo 1947–1960. Los Angeles Lakers 1960–present. Arena, Staples Center. City, Los Angeles, California. Team colorsPurpleGold and White.       Why are the Lakers colors purple & gold? - Yahoo! Answers answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080508013341AAysGhK Cached - Similar You +1'd this publicly. Undo 11 answers - May 8, 2008 Former Laker owner Jack Kent Cooke loved the color purple... He wanted gold color but didn't like it to be called yellow, which stands for... they are the only team who wears different color aside from white in their home ...
            What are laker colors wiki.answers.com › Wiki Answers â€º Categories â€ºSports â€º Basketball Cached - Similar You +1'd this publicly. Undo the Lakers colorsare: Purple, and Yellow.... they occasionally use White, but that's sometimes used in the Playoffs, or with important teams. Improve answer ...
              Steve Nash in Laker Colors; Good or Bad? worldwideleague.com/steve-nash-in-laker-colors-good-or-bad/ Cached You +1'd this publicly. Undo Jul 12, 2012 – ...Angeles Lakers this afternoon and he donned the purple and gold ...   Only other person to mention "forum blue" is Jack Kent Cooke. As you can see he didn't have a reason. Maybe a little off his rocker?  Maybe he was senile?         Forum Blue And Gold www.forumblueandgold.com/forum-blue/ Cached - Similar You +1'd this publicly. Undo Former Laker owner Jack Kent Cooke loved the color purple but, for whatever reason, refused to say that was the color he liked. He called it blue. So, to deal ...

great stuff, fierce. shall we assume you're bored at work?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:
    [QUOTE]

We all know that Rajon Rondowski/Red in the face Russ/hedley are all the same.

I wonder if hedley will happen to go on a little Vay Cay in June for a couple of weeks like he did when Howard was getting traded to LA...

[/QUOTE]

I vehemently deny that I am Rondowski!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

rondowski would be a witty poster. how 'bout OPK3? or maybe birdAndCowens? beatlesForever?