The Need for Shaq

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

The Need for Shaq

The Celts only need Shaq if they face the Lakers period!

Big Baby has proven he can guard Dwight Howard period!

Shaq just needs to play more or less 10 games the rest of the regular season. Just to avoid him becoming rusty heading into the playoffs. 

To the Laker trolls, just look at the 2 games the Celts played the Lakers this season. When Shaq was played Bynum had 5 fouls in that game and the Celts won. But without Shaq Bynum only had 2 fouls and the Lakers won. It's pretty obvious that Shaq and Bynum cancel each other out. Facts don't lie!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EliasB. Show EliasB's posts

Re: The Need for Shaq

P34,

did you know that Shaq turned 39? I thought he was 37.

Cool

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

i dont know why and i am probally wrong, but for some reason i feel like the celtics are just saving shaq until just a little b4 the playoffs...just for the fact that they are worrying he might get injured and to give the big guy rest so he can be fresh come playoff time...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

shaq is important rotation wise as well. baby can guard dwight in spurts but lets not forget that he killed both perk and baby in the first half last time we played. shaq is more valuable then ppl think, bc if shaq can start then we slide an offensive krystic to the second team, helping the bench as well. i think ppl forgot how well shaq has played for us this yr wen healthy

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Shaq is Andrew Bynum's worst nightmare! Cool

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Aslanb0ynn. Show Aslanb0ynn's posts

What was the stat for Bynum and Shaq on the jan 30th Match up?  Because i beelive at one point shaq has like 5 fouls 0 pt and like 3 brds or something like that? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

I disagree with you this time Fierce. A healthy Shaq makes the C's a better team. If and that's a big if regarding Jermaine O'neal if healthy will help fill the vacancy if Shaq is hurt during the playoffs.

8. This post has been removed.