The nets pick

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

The nets pick

That Brooklin pick is looking better every day.Go Celtics

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: The nets pick

Oh the Nets will still be a top 4 team in the East, we all know this.

But if it is seed 4, AND 6-7 teams out West all have better records, it could very well be pick 20-22. Which would net us a pretty talented player in a VERY deep draft.

Or possibly the ammunition to move up a bit, not too far mind you, but maybe to 15-18, by throwing in a '15 expiring like Bass or move up into the 9-14 range by including Green... IF the team has already drafted a SF of the future in the top 10.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Its gonna be Saric when we pick between 16-24.  So I don't think it makes much of a difference where Brooklyn or Atlanta finish, but very likely that both finish in that range. Danny loves Saric.

There will be lots of high qulaity talent, especially at SF, available for our second pick in the first round.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Why do I feel like Brooklyn's pick will be 22-25 and traded with Bass for Mitch McGary?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why do I feel like Brooklyn's pick will be 22-25 and traded with Bass for Mitch McGary?

[/QUOTE]

McGary is just the type of big man the C's need to add up front. McGary and Faverani at Center and Olynyk/Sullinger at PF.