The new center n krstic?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Re: The new center n krstic?

In Response to Re: The new center n krstic?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The new center n krstic? : Somebody forgot to tell him that we don't get offensive rebounds , we run back on defense.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

Didn't see the game but what a stupid comment. If the guys giving us offensive rebounds, that a second chance to score. He'll get back on defense, but the Celtics have been a weak offensive rebounding team. If this kid can provide that it can only be a good addition.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

[QUOTE]Agree with your comment about more flexibility. Apparently Green can make his shot, rebound, and on his good nights play decent defense. This will prove to be a good acquisition now and in the future. I'll miss Perk like so many of us! He was tenacious, tough, and could stand up to any player/team. The C's success this year will depend on two factors IMHO: 1) Shaq's and JON's health and durability. 2) Ainge's ability to get a couple role players that will fit in and contribute ala P.J. Brown and Sam Cassell in '08. I'm not betting against Ainge!
    Posted by champs08[/QUOTE]

Brown was a help, but Cassel at best was inconsistant, and not much of an addition.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from champs08. Show champs08's posts

Jus re-read my earlier post. Of course, the Big Three and RR must stay healthy too for the C's to get back to the Promised Land! They can't afford any new injuries since the mission now is to build the chemistry needed for the playoffs!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I hope that Rondo is not going to get upset being taken out for Delonte.  It will make them both better now that Delonte can come in when his offense is needed.

People are going to dare this team to shoot from the outside and we have more people that can make them pay.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The new center n krstic? : Didn't see the game but what a stupid comment. If the guys giving us offensive rebounds, that a second chance to score. He'll get back on defense, but the Celtics have been a weak offensive rebounding team. If this kid can provide that it can only be a good addition.
    Posted by Hetchinspete[/QUOTE]

Well it was a Joke idiot.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from b126962. Show b126962's posts

[QUOTE]Kristic was very good. Green did not have a good game, but he will be very good. You could tell from his aggressiveness. West has his swagger back. He was outstanding. This team has a great oppurtunity. Ray Allen 27 minutes? I like that along with the rest of the starters minutes.
    Posted by OneNation[/QUOTE]
    Ray actually had 38 minutes.