The news said..Iverson ready to play

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

The news said..Iverson ready to play

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/allen-iverson-declines-d-league-invite-tweets-actions-160512276--nba.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: The news said..Iverson ready to play

Oh how I miss AI!

Enjoy...

Pud

"Its easy to talk about, its easy to sum it up when you just talk about practice. We sittin' in here, I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we in here talkin' about practice.

I mean listen, we talkin bout practice. Not a game, not a game, not a game. We talkin bout practice.

Not a game, not a, not a, not the game that I go out there and die for, and play every game like its my last. Not the game. We talkin' bout practice, man. I mean how silly is that? We talkin' bout practice.

I know I'm supposed to be there, I know I'm supposed to lead by example. I know that, and I'm not shovin' it aside, you know, like it don't mean anything. I know its important, I do. I honestly do.

But we talkin' bout practice, man. What are we talkin' bout? Practice? We talkin' bout practice man. We talk... We talkin' bout practice. We talkin' bout practice.

We ain't talkin' bout the game, we talkin' bout practice, man. When you come into the arena, and you see me play, you see me play, don't you? You see me give everything I got, right? But we talkin' bout practice right now. We talkin' bout practice.

Man look, I hear you, its funny to me too. I mean, its strange, its strange to me too. But we talkin' bout practice man. We not even talkin' bout the game, the actual game, when it matters.

We talkin' bout practice."

-Allen Iverson

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

Oh how I miss AI!

Enjoy...

Pud

"Its easy to talk about, its easy to sum it up when you just talk about practice. We sittin' in here, I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we in here talkin' about practice.

I mean listen, we talkin bout practice. Not a game, not a game, not a game. We talkin bout practice.

Not a game, not a, not a, not the game that I go out there and die for, and play every game like its my last. Not the game. We talkin' bout practice, man. I mean how silly is that? We talkin' bout practice.

I know I'm supposed to be there, I know I'm supposed to lead by example. I know that, and I'm not shovin' it aside, you know, like it don't mean anything. I know its important, I do. I honestly do.

But we talkin' bout practice, man. What are we talkin' bout? Practice? We talkin' bout practice man. We talk... We talkin' bout practice. We talkin' bout practice.

We ain't talkin' bout the game, we talkin' bout practice, man. When you come into the arena, and you see me play, you see me play, don't you? You see me give everything I got, right? But we talkin' bout practice right now. We talkin' bout practice.

Man look, I hear you, its funny to me too. I mean, its strange, its strange to me too. But we talkin' bout practice man. We not even talkin' bout the game, the actual game, when it matters.

We talkin' bout practice."

-Allen Iverson

so you're saying ol' al doesn't like to practice huh? lol

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Fierce last year it was Remakap now it is me or Che you can be kind of hard to folliow. I'm not sure whether you're agreeing with me or trying to pick a tiff with Che or visa versa. I understand you have your unique way of looking at things but the cut and paste comment was kind of the pot calling the kettle black. I can respect your almost obssesive off the beaten path enthusiasm but try keeping such venom to clowns like wheelchair,Bloggety Bloop et al.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.