The NY KNICKERBOCKERS are for real! could they de-throne the GREEN?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: The NY KNICKERBOCKERS are for real! could they de-throne the GREEN?

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

who would have thunk it.. minus the contrarian of course.. i tried to warn the koolaiders in the off-season esp after they picked up j-kidd. those guys had great chemistry on the olympic team in '08 and beyond. melo did his best scoring and defense with kidd around.  he was actually the BEST player during that '08 run with kidd. add in camby, kurt thomas and the other old guys and you have a new winning macho culture. those guys will get in melo's face if they must. the kids no longer run the asylum. perfect guys for the perfect coach of that team. homie sounds like my boy tone-loc from way back in the day. this team plays funky, cool and like medina. the defense is tough with chnadler. plus... they havent peaked yet. much better schumpert starting as we wil be with AB. i just hope they do not submit lat amare start.. that experiment cant work, move it right along.. he should be comingf off the bench for 20-25 minutes a game.. period!

this team had septh. they are breaking efficiency records. have the more 3s than any team in the HISTORY of the nba after this many games. also have turned the ball the LEAST of any team in the history of the nba after this many games. thats a deadly combo. protect ball, shoot ball at a high level and cause others to turn it over. they can go small, go big, go quick.. you name it! plaus they have the depth to go the long haul. felton, jr smith and others will hold the forte if anyone goes down. heck, if chandler goes down, here comes camby.. thats just DEADLy! ALL SAID THOUGH, THEY WILL GET BLITZED BY THE CELTS OR MAIAMI with the $ on the table. they however will win the all-important war of NEW york. its a knicks town. not buying the benchless or depthless NETS.

[/QUOTE]

The Knicks are playing well.  You really want to make an assumption they are for real.  You have been wrong as much as you have been right. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

who would have thunk it.. minus the contrarian of course.. i tried to warn the koolaiders in the off-season esp after they picked up j-kidd. those guys had great chemistry on the olympic team in '08 and beyond. melo did his best scoring and defense with kidd around.  he was actually the BEST player during that '08 run with kidd. add in camby, kurt thomas and the other old guys and you have a new winning macho culture. those guys will get in melo's face if they must. the kids no longer run the asylum. perfect guys for the perfect coach of that team. homie sounds like my boy tone-loc from way back in the day. this team plays funky, cool and like medina. the defense is tough with chnadler. plus... they havent peaked yet. much better schumpert starting as we wil be with AB. i just hope they do not submit lat amare start.. that experiment cant work, move it right along.. he should be comingf off the bench for 20-25 minutes a game.. period!

this team had septh. they are breaking efficiency records. have the more 3s than any team in the HISTORY of the nba after this many games. also have turned the ball the LEAST of any team in the history of the nba after this many games. thats a deadly combo. protect ball, shoot ball at a high level and cause others to turn it over. they can go small, go big, go quick.. you name it! plaus they have the depth to go the long haul. felton, jr smith and others will hold the forte if anyone goes down. heck, if chandler goes down, here comes camby.. thats just DEADLy! ALL SAID THOUGH, THEY WILL GET BLITZED BY THE CELTS OR MAIAMI with the $ on the table. they however will win the all-important war of NEW york. its a knicks town. not buying the benchless or depthless NETS.

[/QUOTE]

Hmmmmm.......... So you think the Knicks own NY over the Nets who just punched the Celtics in their grill, yet the Celtics can beat the Knicks....

Contradict yourself much?

Have a blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

hey purple man, i dont see that anyone has beaten the knicks yet! what we did last year is totally irrelevant. we are different and so are the nets, knicks and heat.. different arms race. we aint fighting with no bayonets anymore! 

[/QUOTE]

Actually my friend, the Marines still use bayonets.

Just sayin'

Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

The knicks are a good team, they just pummled the class of the weak western conference the Spurs. but I doubt they dethrone the Celtics who are a well coached veteran team unlike that circus in L.A. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to jtkl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hmmmmm.......... So you think the Knicks own NY over the Nets who just punched the Celtics in their grill, yet the Celtics can beat the Knicks....

Have a blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

hey purple man, i dont see that anyone has beaten the knicks yet! what we did last year is totally irrelevant. we are different and so are the nets, knicks and heat.. different arms race. we aint fighting with no bayonets anymore! 

[/QUOTE]

Just sayin'

Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

The knicks are a good team, they just pummled the class of the weak western conference the Spurs. but I doubt they dethrone the Celtics who are a well coached veteran team unlike that circus in L.A. 

[/QUOTE]

The Celtics could use some rebounding drills though.

ROTFLMAO!!!

Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

Yes, being out rebounded by 4 hurt us a bit last night, but come on it's not like we have a losing record or anything. I mean we're not the Lakers. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Have a blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Just sayin'

Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The Celtics could use some rebounding drills though.

ROTFLMAO!!!

Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

Yes, being out rebounded by 4 hurt us a bit last night, but come on it's not like we have a losing record or anything. I mean we're not the Lakers. 

[/QUOTE]

Yes, if the Celtics and Lakers rosters were reversed, I would be very concerned. Luckily for me, the Lakers have Kobe, Dwight, Nash, and Pau. Sorry about your bad luck my friend.

Have a blessed afternoon!

[/QUOTE]

The Lord must be on our side then. Granting us more titles than the lakers and a winning record to boot. Sadly The Lakers lose more than they win these days. 

11. This post has been removed.