The Only Super Team Who Won

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

Re: The Only Super Team Who Won

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1294080-10-most-hyped-super-teams-in-nba-history

The Celtics are the only super team to win a championship in their first year together.

From Shaq, Kobe, Malone, and Payton to Hakeem, Barkley, and Drexler, the Celtics trio of Pierce, KG, and Ray are the only Big 3 or Big 4 to win a championship on their first try.

I hope your not posting this in reference to the Lakers being a super team.  As much as I would like that it is simply not true.  We have done nothing yet.  We have a center that has no offensive game, a point guard that old enought to be a grandpa,  a shooting guard that is the biggest ball hog of all time.  Yes we have to show something first.   My Lakers probably had the best team on paper the last two years and you see what thats got us.  1-8 in the second round.  Yes you read that right 1 win and 8 losses in the second round.  Your Celtics won because they play as a team, something no Kobe team has ever done.  Can we teach a old dog new tricks?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

Re: The Only Super Team Who Won

In response to lakerfaker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1294080-10-most-hyped-super-teams-in-nba-history

The Celtics are the only super team to win a championship in their first year together.

From Shaq, Kobe, Malone, and Payton to Hakeem, Barkley, and Drexler, the Celtics trio of Pierce, KG, and Ray are the only Big 3 or Big 4 to win a championship on their first try.

I hope your not posting this in reference to the Lakers being a super team.  As much as I would like that it is simply not true.  We have done nothing yet.  We have a center that has no offensive game, a point guard that old enought to be a grandpa,  a shooting guard that is the biggest ball hog of all time.  Yes we have to show something first.   My Lakers probably had the best team on paper the last two years and you see what thats got us.  1-8 in the second round.  Yes you read that right 1 win and 8 losses in the second round.  Your Celtics won because they play as a team, something no Kobe team has ever done.  Can we teach a old dog new tricks?

[/QUOTE]

My main man. Perhaps the ultimate Laker fan/player would be created if you and Worthy ever coupled. Hope springs eternal!

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.