The only thing that the Lakers loss to Dallas accomplishes is...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

The only thing that the Lakers loss to Dallas accomplishes is...

oh hell, I'm not going to rehash it. Those 3 points I made are still valid. Refer back to my post entitled...

"The only thing that the Lakers loss to NOLA accomplishes is..."

Hah!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: The only thing that the Lakers loss to Dallas accomplishes is...

here they come.....get the raid...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

In Response to Re: The only thing that the Lakers loss to Dallas accomplishes is...:
    [QUOTE]here they come.....get the raid...
    Posted by Ortiz123[/QUOTE]

That was funny Ortiz. I got a good laugh out of that!!

Oh wait...I was supposed to be offended...wasn't I?!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Dallas isn't New Orleans - they have more than one decent player

The Lakers should still win, especially when accounting for matchups, but if they sleep on the Mavs they'll lose in six or seven games.  The Mavs are at least two games better than the Hornets.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

In Response to Re: The only thing that the Lakers loss to Dallas accomplishes is...:
    [QUOTE]Dallas isn't New Orleans - they have more than one decent player The Lakers should still win, especially when accounting for matchups, but if they sleep on the Mavs they'll lose in six or seven games.  The Mavs are at least two games better than the Hornets.
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

I can't argue that AFKANC1188. My boys need to pick it up if they want to get back to the finals. But it's not panic time, so I expect a much better performance next game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

I hate the Lakers more then the Yankees now but does anybody really believe that the Mavs are going to win this series? They lost the first game to the Hornets and the they were down 2 to 1 to OKC last year if I'm not mistaken, but they still won. Be serious. The Lakers are going to the Finals and will probably repeat as champs as much as it pains me to say.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]I hate the Lakers more then the Yankees now but does anybody really believe that the Mavs are going to win this series? They lost the first game to the Hornets and the they were down 2 to 1 to OKC last year if I'm not mistaken, but they still won. Be serious. The Lakers are going to the Finals and will probably repeat as champs as much as it pains me to say.
    Posted by jaytf25[/QUOTE]

Agree that the Lakers will not lose this series.   It may be a long series, but the Lakers will win. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

just enjoying this one too...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbrann. Show mbrann's posts

Eating it up with a spoon! When will QDaddy return to face the music?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

GET OUT THE BROOMS. they need dr. phil. just proves how valuable shaq was. if shaq is playing game 3 in dallas weekend rather than in beantown, they WIN! We have him, too bad... kobe, tell me how my a-s-s taste! shaqtus can hang til the playoffs next year as well if it means he can be a savior as we go the ring..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I think it's like 1 out of 100 teams that lose the first two AT HOME that come back to win the series................this is not the same Dallas team that choked.  I can't see the lakers beating them four times.  They have to win 4 of 5, with 3 of those on the road...........I just can't see it!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I really don't get it sometimes.........while SOME lakers fans are in panic mode today, the general consensus on the LA Times is that..........."this IS the Mavs, they WILL choke."

Reminds of 2004 when yankee fans said, "the Red Sox come to town today for their annual beatdown."

And, my two "buds" koMe and phony Phil are not making it any better by telling everyone they (the team) needs to relax......HUH????

One guy, and this is classic, even said he thinks the lakers are playing poorly because HE isn't being much of an enthusiastic fan, and the team is feeding off his negative energy........only in LA, my friends.....days like this make me long for old stable Beantown!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

i hate the lakers and am thrilled they are also down 2-0....
    but props to qdaddy for coming before the lakers win or celtics lose to post...
    unlike the other laker fans

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Kirk, you always say it well in few words.  The arrogance these guys have and the swagger you wonder where on earth it comes from.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I told Qdaddy very early in the season that the Lakers would go down.  He was too busy pumping sunshine..  If he is optimistic by losing two straight at home then he must be on drugs. Only like 14% of the time has teams come back from 2 down, and thats is not taking into account those two losses being the first two at home.  Dream on Qdaddy, the sunshine is nice especially when your pumping it.  Props to you for showing up though.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]I told Qdaddy very early in the season that the Lakers would go down.  He was too busy pumping sunshine..  If he is optimistic by losing two straight at home then he must be on drugs. Only like 14% of the time has teams come back from 2 down, and thats is not taking into account those two losses being the first two at home.  Dream on Qdaddy, the sunshine is nice especially when your pumping it.  Props to you for showing up though.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

Take losing at home into account and the number dwindles to 5%.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from calvinator. Show calvinator's posts

People need to stop paying attention to past performances as well as reputations. Although the Lakers should have won game one, they did not. They have now lost two games because Dallas beat them twice. Dirk is playing out of his mind right now. The Lakers have no one that can guard him. Just like Dwayne Wade is doing to the Celtics, he is dominating the series. The Mavericks have too much athleticism for the Lakers. This is a Laker weakness and it is being exploited. Paul Gasol looks exhausted. Kobe looks older. Bynum has looked good and it is interesting that the one playing well say's no one trusts one another. Bynum and Gasol are HUGE reasons the teams has been successfull in the past yet Kobe always took all the credit and would critisize them when the team struggled. I don't think they have the energy to comeback. And you know over the course of the next few games Dirk will play well.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

It will either be 3-1 Mavs or ovah 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]Ron Artest suspended for Game 3. I wouldn't be surprised if the Lakers will be down 0-3 in their series.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

1 week after winning a citzenship award. Crying nation was very proud of that.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]Ron Artest suspended for Game 3. I wouldn't be surprised if the Lakers will be down 0-3 in their series.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]
    Truth is, Artest has not been a factor on D thus far in the series and, considering his outside shooting of late, I'm not sure that his absence Friday will be that big a blow to the Lakers' chances. If Bynum, Gasol and Kobe truly come to play they will win.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The only thing that the Lakers loss to Dallas accomplishes is... : Truth is, Artest has not been a factor on D thus far in the series and, considering his outside shooting of late, I'm not sure that his absence Friday will be that big a blow to the Lakers' chances. If Bynum, Gasol and Kobe truly come to play they will win.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget[/QUOTE]

If they do win odds are still against them. Historically when a team loses the first two at home they only win about 5% of the time. Odds aren't much better for us. about 10%. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Jtkl,
    Keep in mind that the Celtics if healthy can get back here and win two games.  The Heat will collapse in the fifth game if we play hard as we can in Miami.  Once that happen the series is over.
    I would even give the Lakers a chance at get back in their series although I don't wish for it.