The only thing that the Lakers loss to Dallas accomplishes is...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

Re: The only thing that the Lakers loss to Dallas accomplishes is...

In Response to Re: The only thing that the Lakers loss to Dallas accomplishes is...:
    [QUOTE]I hate the Lakers more then the Yankees now but does anybody really believe that the Mavs are going to win this series? They lost the first game to the Hornets and the they were down 2 to 1 to OKC last year if I'm not mistaken, but they still won. Be serious. The Lakers are going to the Finals and will probably repeat as champs as much as it pains me to say.
    Posted by jaytf25[/QUOTE]

Hopefully they wrap this up and I can have happy egg on my face. Boy it will taste good. This is probably one of the few times Boston fans root for a Dallas team. Go Mavs! Keep it going! And how about those Bruins?!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

In Response to Re: The only thing that the Lakers loss to Dallas accomplishes is...:
    [QUOTE]The wife beater Jason Kidd did a great job on the rapist Kobe. I predict the Zen Master will retire after this season.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

Kurt Vonnegut  any relation?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goofywocky. Show Goofywocky's posts

Correct, Phil J will take a year off and come back for he Knicks in 2013

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The only thing that the Lakers loss to Dallas accomplishes is... : No, but I'm a big fan. Happy Birthday Wanda June, Slaughterhouse Five, etc...
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

LOL I knew it

7. This post has been removed.