The other trade...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

The other trade...

on draft day. Philly sent Holiday to new orleans for noel and a 2014 1st and 42nd pick in this years draft.

What a great trade by philly. Holiday is a very good player (17ppg 8apg). But hes on the last year of his deal and will be lookin for big bucks. Philly gets the consensus#1 pick in noel and NEXT YEARS NEW ORELANS PICK. That should be a high lottery pick.

I wonder if DA got that type of offer for rondo?

Rondo for noel, 2014 1st and 2013 2nd.  Im not for trading rondo but that would have been great value. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

Re: The other trade...

In response to gman101019's comment:

on draft day. Philly sent Holiday to new orleans for noel and a 2014 1st and 42nd pick in this years draft.

What a great trade by philly. Holiday is a very good player (17ppg 8apg). But hes on the last year of his deal and will be lookin for big bucks. Philly gets the consensus#1 pick in noel and NEXT YEARS NEW ORELANS PICK. That should be a high lottery pick.

I wonder if DA got that type of offer for rondo?

Rondo for noel, 2014 1st and 2013 2nd.  Im not for trading rondo but that would have been great value. 

I thought that was a great trade by Philly as well.  I'm not sold on Noel, but it was a great trade....actually for both teams, but I think Philly actually came out better.  They could end up with 2 picks in the top 5 in 2014.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Jrue Holiday signed an extension last year until 2017.  Not cheap but not that expensive either.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

Your right he did sign an extension.  I knew this was the last year of his deal. But 4/44 is a big long term deal.

Still like the trade a lot for philly.

Jrue Holiday $2,674,851 $11,000,000 $11,000,000 $11,000,000 $11,000,000

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

Especially next years 1st. That could easily be a top 8 pick.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Yo it totally depends on what the rest of that package is. Is it just a trade exception since they're under the cap?

I'd deal Rondo for

Noel

2014 first pick

2013 2nd

and either Vasquez or Lopez or Rivers ...

I am not dealing Rondo to the Mav's for

Mariions

and a future 1st pick.

If its just Mariion, and we can't dump wallace's salary, then I need two future 1st round picks and a couple future 2nd round picks. I also need Larkin. Still I think that isn't a good enough deal for us. Rondo's money is not something we desperately need to get off our books to bottom out. I don't expect Dallas is a good trading partner. They're not giving us a good deal.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Delete.