The Quest For Banner 18 Begins

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Re: The Quest For Banner 18 Begins

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Maybe it will take another 10 years or more.

This is where we will know who the real Celtic fans are.

How will you distinguish them Fierce?  The negative nannies will drown out all positive thinkers.

10 years?  Oh no!  I would be senile by then.  I think that it will happen sooner.  The Celts had caught so many bad breaks recently that they are due for some good fortune.  Danny has put us in a great position for the future.  He just needs a few breaks now.

A random thought:  Ray Allen joins KG and Pierce in Brooklyn.  The original Big-3 get another ring.  That will be nice.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RaiderPat. Show RaiderPat's posts

Danny fudge this team up big time..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to RaiderPat's comment:

Danny fudge this team up big time..

2014 draft is very deep.

Ainge did well.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bangkoker. Show bangkoker's posts

Since 1986 we have witnessed the ups and downs of the Celtics lo and behold CELTICS will rise again! Coming sooooooooooon......

Kelly "the killer" Olynyk the next....

Larry Bird

Dirk Nowitzki

Kevin Mchale

Bill Walton

Hopefully Am not dreaming...wake me-up so I can sleep....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Hahaha .... 10 yrs????

This ownership won't wait 10 years ... 3 maybe ... Watch Danny Wheel and Deal and get under the cap for bigtime FA signing. Ownership will protect it's investment and not lose it's fan base ... this isn't the same ownership team as the last time.

BTW, the Nets payroll and tax for next season is on a pace for $180MM after the trade for Pierce, KG & Terry ... It's Good to be Rich! (In a Russian accent)

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

This team is getting rebuilt faster than most think. Maybe not next year but soon...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Another dumb thread for attention...

"Maybe it will take 10 years or more" so people react and FUNGUS has something to do with his life.

Real Celtic fans?? Thats not you... making a million posts doesnt make you a Celtic fan... makes you an attention wh0re... and most of your posts and flooding of headline discussions are dumb and meant to provoke responses from people pointing out just how stupid you really are..

KG just got traded.., correction, hes still a Celtic right now and you trash him ... just like you did Ray, the guy that won game 6 in the finals and saved a championship for the Heat... another brilliant call by you ,, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

I consider myself a long time Celtic fan. I knew this had to happen. This to me is a one year plan for the Nets. It's either now or never. If the Nets don't do it this year they're looking at the possibilty of KG and Pierce retiring. as far as I'm concerned they will retire as Celtics, at least Pierce anyways. It was so tiring watching the Celtics get out rebounded almost every game. KG was not a true center. Fab Melo may be betyyer but a project. I love the idea of getting Marshon Brooks who is a whole lot younger than Terry and a better scorer than Bradley. I think Colton Iversen may be a diamond in the rough. With the right coach then who knows. If Gerald Wallace comes to play than he's not a bad pick up. This will squarely fall on the shoulders of Rondo and Green. From going old the Celtics got a lot younger. Maybe no banner yet but I don't see it taking that long again.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to ANONMD08's comment:

[QUOTE]

I consider myself a long time Celtic fan. I knew this had to happen. This to me is a one year plan for the Nets. It's either now or never. If the Nets don't do it this year they're looking at the possibilty of KG and Pierce retiring. as far as I'm concerned they will retire as Celtics, at least Pierce anyways. It was so tiring watching the Celtics get out rebounded almost every game. KG was not a true center. Fab Melo may be betyyer but a project. I love the idea of getting Marshon Brooks who is a whole lot younger than Terry and a better scorer than Bradley. I think Colton Iversen may be a diamond in the rough. With the right coach then who knows. If Gerald Wallace comes to play than he's not a bad pick up. This will squarely fall on the shoulders of Rondo and Green. From going old the Celtics got a lot younger. Maybe no banner yet but I don't see it taking that long again.

The only way this doesn't take 10 years is if Lebron or Durant come to Boston in 2014 or 2016.

Rondo and Green to take the Celtics back to the Finals?

[/QUOTE]

Not saying Rondo and Green will do it. It may take a stud rfrom free agancy or a stud draft pick. This years draft I didn't see anybody who is a franchise changer. Just good role players depending on the team. Celtics may be a lottery team so I'm really not disappointed. Anything can happen

15. This post has been removed.