the RONDO is on TV at 10p, will anyone watch?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: the RONDO is on TV at 10p, will anyone watch?

'the' Rondo... ugh... you are such a tool and attention wh0re.

Please go watch E! and all the other gossipy Hollywood stuff you love so much and spare the forum any more of your garbage. How many times have you been banned now? Three? Four? Get a clue.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to CommyContrarian's comment:

Rajon Rondo is on E!'s Fashion Police tonight (10 p.m.), he'll have a "much-beloved coat pulled straight out of his closet." glad he's keeping up his style and fashion as Rome burns all around him! that's our rr...

I won't be watching.  I only watch other programming if no Boston sports teams are playing.  I am sure that I will be watching the Red Sox tonight. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

In response to susan250's comment:

In response to CommyContrarian's comment:

Rajon Rondo is on E!'s Fashion Police tonight (10 p.m.), he'll have a "much-beloved coat pulled straight out of his closet." glad he's keeping up his style and fashion as Rome burns all around him! that's our rr...

I won't be watching.  I only watch other programming if no Boston sports teams are playing.  I am sure that I will be watching the Red Sox tonight. 

I'm with you Susan. Last night I watched a riviting Bruins Ranger game. The Bruins are like houdinis on the ice. It is amazing how they handle and move the puck around. NY was lucky on this one though I have to admit Callahan and some other Rangers are really fast and talented but do not come close to the B's awesome and shocking ability to move that puck!

Fashion and sports..I think not!

5. This post has been removed.