The Solution: Get Amare and Pau Gasol

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: Get Amare and Pau Gasol

In response to "Re: Get Amare and Pau Gasol": [QUOTE]The Melo-Amare combo is just not working out. Last season the Knicks had a better record before Melo arrived. Same thing this season. Both Melo and Amare want the ball, one has to go. I mean how could you have a 6-9 record when you have Tyson Chandler, Amare, and Melo?  Bass will take over Amare's starting spot. It makes sense. The Knicks will become Melo's team. Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE] They lost at home tonight to the Bucks by 16 points. Wow, they are as bad as us.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Re: The Solution: Get Amare and Pau Gasol

Waht are you smoking????? From where did you get the info that the Lakers would even consider trading Pau for Pierce??? I don't even believe the Lakers would try and trade for Pierce and much less for Gasol. Do you care to give us the bogus links you love where it says it's for Pau???? With no speculation from you. And no you are not getting Amare for a bunch of scrubs. Stop smoking.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Re: Get Amare and Pau Gasol

In Response to Re: Get Amare and Pau Gasol:
    [QUOTE]In response to "Re: Get Amare and Pau Gasol": They lost at home tonight to the Bucks by 16 points. Wow, they are as bad as us.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]
    The Knicks are horrible too.  We should try to get Amare.  It is definitely not working out there either.  At least they are young.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

That is an opinion of a Celtics fan. But no way in the world would the Lakers trade Pau for Pierce, no way. Did you read your own link????? It says celticslife.com.  So again with the Bogus websites???? I rather try a Gasol for Amare. Don't know iif it works salary wise because I'm not going to the trade machine now.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Where does it say Gasol???? No gossip or speculation from you or the reporter. I rather trade him to Houston for the players they were willing to give up in the Chris Paul trade. Kevin Martin, Luis Scola and Goran Dragic. Now that sound so much better. Houston was crazy about Gasol and still are.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Where  does it say Gasol. Link Please. You can only wish and dream of getting Gasol. It is not happening. Keep dreaming.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Lakers can do so much better than Pierce who we all have witness how bad his game has looked.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Thanks Danny. Have you red this board lately??? You are the only one trying to defend what is not defensible saying you have to see what you get with the Clippers pick to judge Danny. HA HA HA HA. Haven't you seen enough from all of Danny's mistakes that out weigh the good things he's done if any???? Shaq, Sheed, Bradley. Letting go Tony Allen, James Possey after wining a championship and many more bad decisions he's made.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

He took over this year. But since Mitch is the GM he has 5 to Mchale, I mean Danny's one. Danny fell a sleep a year too long after talking about he wasn't going to let happened what happened with the 80's team. Danny wake up you are 2 years late, you already let it happen.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.