The Solution: Get Amare and Pau Gasol

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Re: The Solution: Get Amare and Pau Gasol

In Response to Re: The Solution: Get Amare and Pau Gasol:
    [QUOTE]WORST IDEA EVER GO TO SLEEP AND LAY OFF THE METH
    Posted by PHX85014[/QUOTE]

Not to worry ... Fierce got dissected by Ricky & The MajicMan ... He's long gone with what's left of his tail between his legs ... Hahaha!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]Where  does it say Gasol. Link Please. You can only wish and dream of getting Gasol. It is not happening. Keep dreaming.
    Posted by TheNewGKDynasty[/QUOTE]

You know, Rico, this Fierce character has an illusion. He dreams about things and he thinks that they are facts.

Dreams about Gasol and then it becomes a trade rumor of Pierce for Gasol...

I wouldn't mind seeing Pierce on the Lakers, at the price of MWP and Luke Walton. Got rid of two useless contracts at one shot while getting a 3-point threat on the bench...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]GK, Kupchak 5 titles is a joke.  West did all the work getting Kobe and Shaq.  Kupchak had nothing to do with it.  And even the two titles that followed  came with West hands all over the Gasol thing. Name some good recent Kupchak moves Artest, Shannon Brown, Blake, McRoberts, Troy Murphy his legacy lives on. Without West Kupchak seizes to exist.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

The signing of Artest was well worth it. Without Artest, especially his game 7 heroics, we might not have won the 2010 title. That title was well worth the 2-3 sleep walking years afterwards. But of course, if we can trade that contract for Pierce, it's even better...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tachometrix. Show Tachometrix's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Solution: Get Amare and Pau Gasol : Jesus? You believe in God? Or are you a heathen too?
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Found this on the Patriots board. He's not only a heathen he's also the mployee.

Notice how ricky disappeared after you asked him if he believed in God? Ricky couldn't answer because he knew you were on to him. Then after a few minutes the mployee reared its ugly head. lol

"i am jesus. karma is a concept, like god... nothing more, nothing less."

Re: WAS IT BAD KARMA FOR WILFORK +OTHERS TO BE MOCKINGLY TEBOWING AFTER WE WON?

posted at 12/19/2011 10:36 PM EST
    First: 8/2/2005
    Last: 1/22/2012
    i am jesus. karma is a concept, like god... nothing more, nothing less.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Solution: Get Amare and Pau Gasol : Found this on the Patriots board. He's not only a heathen he's also the mployee. Notice how ricky disappeared after you asked him if he believed in God? Ricky couldn't answer because he knew you were on to him. Then after a few minutes the mployee reared its ugly head. lol "i am jesus. karma is a concept, like god... nothing more, nothing less." Re: WAS IT BAD KARMA FOR WILFORK +OTHERS TO BE MOCKINGLY TEBOWING AFTER WE WON? posted at 12/19/2011 10:36 PM EST ricky12684 Posts: 2315 First: 8/2/2005 Last: 1/22/2012 i am jesus. karma is a concept, like god... nothing more, nothing less.
    Posted by Tachometrix[/QUOTE]

Oh my God, I don't think I can go on..This is quite a blow(one in which I may never recover)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Get Amare and Pau Gasol

In Response to Re: Get Amare and Pau Gasol:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Get Amare and Pau Gasol : Yes, Amare is still young, so he will be an upgrade over KG and JO combined.

Agree that he would be a great addition to this team, but I don't see the Knicks trading him.  They are definitely struggling this season though and may trade some of their current roster.  At least the Celtics are an older team and this is the main reason for their struggles this season.   I am not sure why the Knicks don't have a better record with the young talented roster they have. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Solution: Get Amare and Pau Gasol : LOL ... we're ganging up on you ... hahaha BTW ... After seeing Lopez and Nash the other night, I wasn't impressed, especially with Lopez! Forget that Rondo deal ... we'd be the loser on that.
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

I don't think i would take Lopez if you gave him to me.  I would have said that before the game. Now the other Lopez may be a different story.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Get Amare and Pau Gasol

In Response to Re: Get Amare and Pau Gasol:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Get Amare and Pau Gasol : Agree that he would be a great addition to this team, but I don't see the Knicks trading him.  They are definitely struggling this season though and may trade some of their current roster.  At least the Celtics are an older team and this is the main reason for their struggles this season.   I am not sure why the Knicks don't have a better record with the young talented roster they have. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

Could it have something to do with the same coach that had a pretty good team in Phoenix and could not win there either?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Some of these trade proposals are just so far to the left or right that it goes beyond imaginantion.  I would hope fans would post trade scenarios that could possibly happen in the real world.

Pierce for Gasol=Not in our life time
    Rondo=Nash+Lopez=not in our life time

Who is really out there trying to help the Celtics?  Shake up the line up.  Get in the lottery and rebuild this thing!!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Solution: Get Amare and Pau Gasol : Found this on the Patriots board. He's not only a heathen he's also the mployee. Notice how ricky disappeared after you asked him if he believed in God? Ricky couldn't answer because he knew you were on to him. Then after a few minutes the mployee reared its ugly head. lol "i am jesus. karma is a concept, like god... nothing more, nothing less." Re: WAS IT BAD KARMA FOR WILFORK +OTHERS TO BE MOCKINGLY TEBOWING AFTER WE WON? posted at 12/19/2011 10:36 PM EST ricky12684 Posts: 2315 First: 8/2/2005 Last: 1/22/2012 i am jesus. karma is a concept, like god... nothing more, nothing less.
    Posted by Tachometrix[/QUOTE]

Tachometrix proves he is an idiot ... LOL

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

^^^

Deranged too .... LOL

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Solution: Get Amare and Pau Gasol : It's the other away around, I exposed you. Ugh!

Fiercest you may want to drop this one.  Ricky is wearing you out.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Ricky is owning him ... HaHaHa!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from binbones. Show binbones's posts

In Response to The Solution: Get Amare and Pau Gasol:
    [QUOTE]JO, Bass, Dooling, Bradley, and JaJuan for Amare - we can give them a future pick if they want http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7lhn2ug Pierce for Gasol http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=dxf8dr I will explain further why the Knicks don't want Amare anymore. 

ARE YOU ON DRUGGGZZZ...JUST WHAT DO EXPECT THOSE 2... SISZZZEEEZZZ

TO GIVE THE C'S.......C'S NEED MEN NOT GIRLZZZZZ...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

What's believing in God got to do w/ the C's? You saw it didn't help Tebow and it definitely doesn't add to any argument that doesn't involve religion...It's desperation and I guess you can always wrap yourself in the flag if this doesn't work out for you...

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Solution: Get Amare and Pau Gasol : It's not about religion. It proves that ricky and the wingnut are one and the same.

You and Taximeter are both idiots ... there's probably more heathens than practicing Catholics in this country ... they may not even know they are heathens .... When was the last time you went to church and had communion Fierce?

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]By the way, DJ was an all star, an all NBA defensive team player, and an NBA Finals MVP before he came to Boston. Come on, man - comparing Blatche to DJ? Re: Game Thread: Celtics versus Wizards posted at 1/22/2012 3:38 PM EST Celtsfan4life Posts: 2965 First: 3/12/2010 Last: 1/22/2012 By the way, DJ was an all star, an all NBA defensive team player, and an NBA Finals MVP before he came to Boston. Come on, man - comparing Blatche to DJ?

When was the last time you went to church and had communion Fierce?

Avoiding the question with your usual clap-trap.

The point was they were/are both considered problems and when DJ got here he was never a problem ... stay on point.