The Super team finally gets over .500 after 61 games and now the fools have re-infested the board.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: The Super team finally gets over .500 after 61 games and now the fools have re-infested the board.

10 of their remaining games on the road

9 against playoff teams

MEM, Clips, SA and two vs GS

So far this year, those have been their Achilles heels.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: The Super team finally gets over .500 after 61 games and now the fools have re-infested the board.

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Relax guys, the Laker trolls are in a no win situation this week. 

If the Lakers beat the Hawks and Pacers then the Lakers helped the Celts in a big way.

But if the Lakers lose to the Pacers or the Hawks, it's back to Europe for them trolls!

HAHAHA

good pt.

They have come out in waves.  Really kind of funny.  Of course 1 on them acting under 3 names.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

I love their pride at a 500 record. I hope they hang a we got to 500 baner in the staples center.  

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to jtkl's comment:

I love their pride at a 500 record. I hope they hang a we got to 500 baner in the staples center.  

Yes, expectations have really come down here in LA..."if we play really hard the rest of the way, can get the 8 seed......"

LOL

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"I did not know that Portland, Minnesota, Orlando, Phoenix, and Sacramento were playoff teams.  Thanks for the update."

FRONTRUNNER WEAK FAN ALERT - - 

only has the stones to show up when his team is winnin

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Yes, expectations have really come down here in LA..."if we play really hard the rest of the way, can get the 8 seed......"

LOL

I know right! and they beat the Raptors in a thriling come from behind victory. That had to put the fear of god into the Thunder. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

MIL     32 - 29    .525

LAL     33-31      .516

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:

LOL

To be the 8th seed in the East, you would just have to be 13 games under .500. 

Crazy weak conference again. 

The 8th seed in the East has a better record than the 8th seed in the west. ROTFLMAO!!!!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

LOL

To be the 8th seed in the East, you would just have to be 13 games under .500. 

Crazy weak conference again. 

The 8th seed in the East has a better record than the 8th seed in the west. ROTFLMAO!!!!

Yes, it is funny.  Can you do me a favor, though. Can you not hit the reply button on the admitted liar's posts.  It's the only time that I see them.  He is a lying coward who only shows up after his team starts playing better.  I have NO use for him.........thanks, man!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Boston fans act like they are an elite team. 

It wasn't long ago that they were 2 games over .500...

UNlike the Lakers we have beaten the world champs this year. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Yes, it is funny.  Can you do me a favor, though. Can you not hit the reply button on the admitted liar's posts.  It's the only time that I see them.  He is a lying coward who only shows up after his team starts playing better.  I have NO use for him.........thanks, man!

Just saw. will try. 

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

And the Lakers barely beat them. having to play like it was game 7 of the finals. Much funnier. 

oh and the raptors are not the 8th seed. The bucks are with a better record than the Lakers. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Relax guys, the Laker trolls are in a no win situation this week. 

If the Lakers beat the Hawks and Pacers then the Lakers helped the Celts in a big way.

But if the Lakers lose to the Pacers or the Hawks, it's back to Europe for them trolls!

HAHAHA

Love this post! One would think that those trolls would be tired of having to eat some of that humble pie (or Crow!). Typical fair-weathered Laker fans.

21. This post has been removed.