"The Tradables"

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re:

Which gaurd will DA keep, AB or JC? I am guessing one of these guys will be gone by the trade deadline! 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Re:

How long do we have him signed for?  I doubt he'll be cheaper for long.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

Re:

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BCSP's comment:

[QUOTE]

Which gaurd will DA keep, AB or JC? I am guessing one of these guys will be gone by the trade deadline! 

[/QUOTE]

Not necessarily the trade deadline.

Ainge can trade AB on draft night.

I think JC is a keeper because he's cheaper and he can play both guard positions.

[/QUOTE]

we will be winning more games if we keep them both until draft night. i think one of them can be use as trade chip or centerpiece to ship out wallace

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re:

Guys, Bradley is done........we need to read the writing on the wall.  Crawford may be done, too.  But of the two, I think we keep Crawford, and trade Bradley.  He doesn't pass, and it's irritating.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

Re:

i'm taking a dump right now....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Re:

They are like lunchables but u want 2 trade them, and get back  some draftables without getting back more tradeables, which are better than most lunchables

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

Re:

When Rondo returns and start playing,I think the back court will be Rondo/Crawford.The celtics needs a 2 who can open the floor.I think that JC can do it.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Re:

For sure