The worst kept secret:: Dwight Howard wants to be in Purple and Gold. But who doesn't???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

The worst kept secret:: Dwight Howard wants to be in Purple and Gold. But who doesn't???

Enjoy like I did:

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/142932/20110509/lakers-dwight-howard-magic.htm

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: The worst kept secret:: Dwight Howard wants to be in Purple and Gold. But who doesn't???

You'd better hope there is a season, because regardless of what he says publicly, it will be impossble for him to join the lakers once he hits the free agent market.  And in my humble opinion, Chris Paul is who you should be going after, anyway - you don't need DH!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Re: The worst kept secret:: Dwight Howard wants to be in Purple and Gold. But who doesn't???

You are right. The thing I don't like about Chris Paul is he gets injured too much then we will have to deal with replacing 2 starters most of the time, Bynum and Paul. I believe there will be  a season and I think we will not miss any games. In NBA history the NBA missed games just one time. Hope they get it done soon. What I hate is Players and owners wait to the last minute to negotiate and I think it's ridiculous. I hope they get it done soon.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Cool

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

That I like!!!!!Cool

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Boy would I hate to see  this, but it's possible:

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

In Response to Re: The worst kept secret:: Dwight Howard wants to be in Purple and Gold. But who doesn't???:
    [QUOTE]Boy would I hate to see  this, but it's possible:
    Posted by TheNewGKDynasty[/QUOTE]

It is possible, although it is also as likely as the Celtics winning back to back titles anytime soon too, so don't even worry about it. Laughing

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

If we don't get DH, we'll get Chandler or Nene anyway.............

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

koberulz,

I dont see the lakers wininng a title because the coach isnt jackson or riley

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

That's what Laker fans said about KG. Didn't work out for ya?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

If he played for Stan Van Gundy he can even play for me.  Wink

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

I don't think Dwight Howard wants to end up like this.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

No way Dwight will want Kobe to step on him like he's a piece of garbage.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Roster speaks for itself - why would Dwight want to be a part of a pack dinosaurs?
    TEAM ROSTER
    NO.NAMEPOSAGEHTWTCOLLEGE2011-2012 SALARY
    15Ron ArtestSF316-7260St. John's$6,790,640
    9Matt BarnesSF316-7226UCLA$1,906,200
    5Steve BlakePG316-3172Maryland$4,000,000
    12Shannon BrownPG256-4210Michigan State$2,149,200
    24Kobe BryantSG336-6205 $25,244,493
    17Andrew BynumC237-0285 $14,900,000
    45Derrick CaracterF236-9275UTEP$788,872
    3Devin EbanksSF216-9215West Virginia$788,872
    2Derek FisherPG376-1210Arkansas-Little Rock$3,400,000
    16Pau GasolPF317-0250 $18,714,150
    0Andrew GoudelockG226-3200Charleston 
    10Trey JohnsonSG276-5218Jackson State$8,967
    0Ater MajokF246-10225Connecticut 
    0Darius MorrisG206-4190Michigan 
    7Lamar OdomPF316-10230Rhode Island$8,900,000
    50Theo RatliffC386-10235Wyoming$854,389
    1Joe SmithPF366-10225Maryland$854,389
    4Luke WaltonSF316-8235Arizona$5,680,000

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Laker fans are dreaming of an Andrew Bynum for Dwight Howard swap. Since Shannon Brown already left, the Lakers' 8-man rotation has no player younger than 31 years old. Would Dwight really want to do a Tommy Lee Jones and go to a country for old men?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Shannon Brown has opted out of his contract every year and has come back. This time around I really hope he doesn't come back he is just a show men, no basketball IQ what so ever. He always starts the first few games of the season a a great bench player only to just be Shannon Brown all over again. Celtics are no Dinosaurs right?

Boston Celtics Roster - 2011-12

Team Roster
    NO.NAMEPOSAGEHTWTCOLLEGE2011-2012 SALARY
    20Ray AllenSG366-5205Connecticut$10,000,000
    45Carlos ArroyoPG326-2200Florida International$196,007
    0Avery BradleySG206-2180Texas$1,524,480
    11Glen DavisPF256-9289LSU$3,000,004
    5Kevin GarnettPF356-11253 $21,247,044
    8Jeff GreenF256-9235Georgetown$4,455,988
    0JaJuan JohnsonF226-10221Purdue 
    4Nenad KrsticC287-0240 $5,543,116
    0E'Twaun MooreG226-4191Purdue 
    30Troy MurphyPF316-11245Notre Dame$216,110
    7Jermaine O'NealC326-11255 $6,226,200
    77Sasha PavlovicSF276-7235 $211,084
    34Paul PierceSF336-7235Kansas$15,333,334
    9Rajon RondoPG256-1171Kentucky$10,045,454
    12Von WaferSG266-5209Florida State$854,389
    13Delonte WestSG286-3180Saint Joseph's

The core of the Celtics is much Older than the core of the Lakers. 36, 35, and 33 are much more than 31, 31 and 33. By the way Joe Smith and Theo Ratliff will not be Lakers next year.

Wink

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

Somewhat older, but better.  Bryant's been in the league so long his body is actually 36.  Odumb (oops) is slow anyway, so slowing down isn't an option. Artest has definitiely diminished, mentally and physically.  Fisher is, well, sooo over it that it's absurd for him to try and guard anyone - all he can do is hold and flop.  Gasol can't deal with a healthy Garnett or any other active forward.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

No Excuses, Dallas was the best team period. They dominated the Lakers and dominated the team that dominated the Celtics. DH would sign a 7 year contract enough time for The Buss Family and Kupchak to work their Magic as they always do and no it has nothing to do with luck just great basketball decisions. The Mike Brown coaching decision was a great one for me. Lakers haven't had a great defensive head coach since Riley. Mike Brown comes from a great line of great coaches in Popovich which I believe is the greatest coach in the NBA for the last 10, Yes better than Phil and Brown also coached under Rick Carlisse (don't know if I spelled those names right my English is not that good as you all know) Rondo is a liability on offense and Jeff Green is no super star as some people here want to make him to be. I'll give you Rondo but Green I don't think so. We will see what happens if these IDIOTS millionaires and billionaires get something done. Don't understand why they have to wait to the last minute to negotiate. They got together in the beginning of the week knowing they had to get a deal done by Labor Day and haven't gotten together anymore. What the heck are they waiting for????? There should be a rule where they would have to get a deal done the year before the collective bargaining agreement expires. We'll see. Can't wait for the season to start.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Fierce,
    I think you nailed. The Lakers have to rebuild completely if they get DH.  It makes total sense if it is possible for them to get Chris Paul with Kobe and the three big men still in tact. Let's hope it does not  happen.  Dismantling the team and getting DH might be really dilutive to the Lakers. DH has to be mindful of this and the Celtics with Doc Rivers at the helm offers him a path that would be more stable.

Who knows what is in DH's head but Doc signed for five more years when everyone  thought he  was walking.  He must have a plan to stay on top.

Mike Brown versus Doc big advantage for the Celtics.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

I don't think Fish will be starting the entire season and if he does it will be for 24 to 30 minutes at the most. If the Lakers want to start rebuilding DH would be a good start. In LA there are no sacred cows like Shaq learned. I am very comfortable with the decisions they made in the past 11 years. Yes they have made some mistakes but the good choices out weight the bad ones by a lot. 5 rings in the last 11 years is a good indicator (is that a word lol). I am not saying the Lakers will sign DH for sure but it's a possibility just like it's a possibility the Celtics or any other team will get him. Just posting an article I found and wishing it's true just like Celtics fans would post it and be exited about it if you have a chance to sign the best Center in the league and best defensive player. Wishful thinking my friends like we all do. I won't sit here and deny the Celtics can't get him. I have red many reports in these past few years that he loves and would love the LA limelight and glamor of Hollywood plus his girlfriend is from LA. Does that mean anything big? No, but it helps. No one knows what is in DH head. Guess we'll have to wait and see and keep day dreaming. It's a kind of fun with this boring off season.
                                                           Regards.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Cry me a River 'coaching' his smeltics in crunch time:

" Move, move, move!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....PROFOUND.