The wrong man sat out the game - it should have been Doc!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mikekane3334. Show Mikekane3334's posts

The wrong man sat out the game - it should have been Doc!

How bad do you have to coach to lose to the Bobcats, even without Pierce?  That was absolutely pathetic and I switched to NCIS part way through the 3rd quarter.  Doc was awful and don't give me that "he's a great coach because we've been able to win some games after Rondo and Sully went down crap".  A good coach and a good team win the games they're supposed to win and are competitive in the games that they're not supposed to win.  We will get blown out in the first round of the playoffs, assuming we can hang in there for the next 19 or so games.  Just sick of Doc saying "that's on me" in his post game interviews.  Doesn't seem to me that he's doing anythig about it.  Maybe Danny should sit Doc for a while so he can rest up!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsince1958. Show celticsince1958's posts

Re: The wrong man sat out the game - it should have been Doc!

In response to Mikekane3334's comment:

How bad do you have to coach to lose to the Bobcats, even without Pierce?  That was absolutely pathetic and I switched to NCIS part way through the 3rd quarter.  Doc was awful and don't give me that "he's a great coach because we've been able to win some games after Rondo and Sully went down crap".  A good coach and a good team win the games they're supposed to win and are competitive in the games that they're not supposed to win.  We will get blown out in the first round of the playoffs, assuming we can hang in there for the next 19 or so games.  Just sick of Doc saying "that's on me" in his post game interviews.  Doesn't seem to me that he's doing anythig about it.  Maybe Danny should sit Doc for a while so he can rest up!

I totally agree. Doc is like a programmed robot and the program never changes.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

What a ridiculous thread......................Popovich, Spoelstra, Rivers and Carlisle are the only active coaches with rings.

They want Doc to coach Team USA

You people apparently have NO idea how tough it is to coach these prima-donnas.

Doc Rivers is the best coach we have had here since Bill Fitch - and I will defend that comment against anyone to the death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

What a ridiculous thread......................Popovich, Spoelstra, Rivers and Carlisle are the only active coaches with rings.

Doc Rivers is the best coach we have had here since Bill Fitch - and I will defend that comment against anyone to the death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To the death?????

Okay... but doc looked last night like he barely had a pulse.

Pud

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

To the death?????

Okay... but doc looked last night like he barely had a pulse.

Pud

Figure of speech.  I didn't see the game, but I am tired of the bashing of Doc on this thread.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Figure of speech.  I didn't see the game, but I am tired of the bashing of Doc on this thread.

[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should have seen the game. It was ghastly.

Pud

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mikekane3334. Show Mikekane3334's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Seriously, there was no NCIS last night. The next episode airs March 19.

NCIS, followed by NCISLA, is on CBS on Tuesdays at 7PM mountain time with Directv!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Seriously, there was no NCIS last night. The next episode airs March 19.

Funny, I could've sworn Mrs. No6 was watching NCIS while I was trying not to watch the 2nd half of the game.  :-)  You must still be on Standard Time.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Maybe you should have seen the game. It was ghastly.

Pud

[/QUOTE]

And that is on ........the Coach???  Methinks it's the players!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Harrumph!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

Harrumph!

These things are defective

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

It truly is unbelievable. This team has exceeded all expectations following Rondo's injury, and everyone around the league is talking about the coaching job Doc has done. Yet the message board experts, most of whom wouldn't know a a pick and roll from a drop and roll, know otherwise.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

It truly is unbelievable. This team has exceeded all expectations following Rondo's injury, and everyone around the league is talking about the coaching job Doc has done. Yet the message board experts, most of whom wouldn't know a a pick and roll from a drop and roll, know otherwise.

And everyone around the league was talking about how R9R is the best player on the team and MVP and how surprised they are that the Cs are exceeding expectations w/o him. 

Shows how much the same folks around the league... who now suddenly  praise doc to the hilt and credit him for the resurgence.... know.

Zero.

Pud

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I kind of think the next time that PP rests,  KG does as well.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Doc said he should have rested KG as well.  Apparently, he was awful

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

And everyone around the league was talking about how R9R is the best player on the team and MVP and how surprised they are that the Cs are exceeding expectations w/o him. 

Shows how much the same folks around the league... who now suddenly  praise doc to the hilt and credit him for the resurgence.... know.

Zero.

Pud

He was their best player.