THEY ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! DWIGHT AND THE LAKERS GIVE A GRILL BASHING!!!!!!!!!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: THEY ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! DWIGHT AND THE LAKERS GIVE A GRILL BASHING!!!!!!!!!!!

We all new you would be back after one win. You have no credibility. If you were here when they were losing I would have respected you.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

Re: THEY ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! DWIGHT AND THE LAKERS GIVE A GRILL BASHING!!!!!!!!!!!

Lakers Suck

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

I am so glad that the Lakers fans have something to feel good about.  I was feeling sorry for them.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bird4ever. Show bird4ever's posts

In response to 34wheelchair's comment:
    [QUOTE]

TOTAL DOMINATION!!!!!!!!

CLOSED A GAME ON PORTLAND!!!!!!!!!!!

BE AFRAID!!!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

So much has changed these days that a victory over a 9-30 team is worth rejoicing ...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevekubersky. Show stevekubersky's posts

[QUOTE]

I DON'T NEED CREDIBILITY MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

YOU MEAN THE EUROPEAN TRIP WASN'T REAL?????????????

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]

TOTAL DOMINATION!!!!!!!!

BE AFRAID!!!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Yeah the 11 seed out West is really something to fear.

Wow.  dude is insane.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I wouldn't say that you are back by winning one game against a team that is almost last in the standings in the Eastern Conference.  Although, I could see the Lakers go on a winning streak and end up in the playoffs. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

I think the Lakers are set up to lose six of the next ten games....maybe .500 at best....of course I could be wrong....that is why they play the games....we'll see won't we....?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

TOTAL DOMINATION!!!!!!!!

BE AFRAID!!!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Yeah the 11 seed out West is really something to fear.

Wow.  dude is insane.

[/QUOTE]

No doubt this troll is as insane as Sybil.  He brings with him his other personalities and everybody knows.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Even magic says it's over for the lakers..."no playoffs, no nuthin."

I don't rejoice in injuries.  Sometimes you gamble and lose...like we did picking up shaq and JO.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

i knew the trolls would be back. It was nice for a week when the Lakers had lost 6 straight, where were you wheelchair? you only rear your ugly head when the Lakers win? MAN UP!!!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

I bet the little troll gets REALLY excited when mommy takes him to eat at Burger king!!!!!!  LOL.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Check out the link for photo:

Via Larry Brown Sports:

How bad are the Los Angeles Lakers? So bad that actor Jack Nicholson decided to walk out of a game with over seven minutes left.

Nicholson is one of the franchise’s most notable fans. He has been a Lakers season ticket holder since 1970 and a fixture sitting courtside at the team’s home games for years.

On Friday night, he appeared to be so disgusted with the Lakers’ play that he left the game with the team down 103-81 and 7:31 remaining. But that’s not all — Nicholson also took actor Adam Sandler with him.

The Lakers lost 116-101 to the Oklahoma City Thunder. They have now lost six in a row and are 15-21.

On the bright side, at least Nicholson wasn’t caught sleeping during the game this time.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

This thread belongs in Around the NBA. In this Celtics forum it is considered spam/advertising. Please honor these rules in the future.