They need a shooter

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: They need a shooter

Don't forget Delonte West will be back next month. He's the shooter we need in case Ray Allen is having an off-night like tonight.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

House wouldn't have been playing in the 4th quarter anyway.  Both Pierce and Allen are shooting extremely well this year.  A lot better than Eddie House.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to They need a shooter:
    [QUOTE]On a night like tonight, a decent shooter like Eddie House is needed. 11 points in the 4th quarter against a terrible team is embarassing.
    Posted by lovetruth007[/QUOTE]

You are right that it was a very poor shooting effort during the fourth quarter.
    I still believe that you may see Rasheed return to the Celtics.  Just not sure who they would have to release in order for this happen. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from portcallen99. Show portcallen99's posts

I'll bet the team chose to fly down to DC right after the game on Friday night, getting to their hotel in the wee hours of the morning. If so, that easily explains how they completely ran out of steam in the second half.

Now, if they had chosen to fly to DC during the day yesterday (what, a 2-hour flight?) they are almost guaranteed a win against the Wiz, imo.

I'll never understand why professional teams opt for that crazy late night flight after a game to cities that are fairly close by.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from existentialparquet. Show existentialparquet's posts

There are a ton of shooters on this team.

Ray-the best ever
    Pierce-3pt contest champion
    Nate-streaky but can fill it up
    Wafer-gettin there
    Delonte- comin back
    HARANGODY!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from existentialparquet. Show existentialparquet's posts

Are the Bulls shopping Scal?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

Sometimes shots just don't go in, and it has a snowball effect on a team.  Seriously, nobody can make anything the whole 4th quarter and they settle for a long jump shot at the end of the game, really?  When teams aren't making jump shots I'll never understand why they don't just start to pount the ball inside.  Common sense tells you that it is easier to make a shot from 5 feet than from 15 feet.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: They need a shooter:
    [QUOTE]There are a ton of shooters on this team. Ray-the best ever Pierce-3pt contest champion Nate-streaky but can fill it up Wafer-gettin there Delonte- comin back HARANGODY!
    Posted by existentialparquet[/QUOTE]

Exactly, we already have shooters and they just had an off night.  Happens.  More important to have big men and tonight, we had just KG.  Semih missed MULTIPLE layups.  What we need is one, just one, of our big men to be back (Shaq or Perk).

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Shooters we have, all it took was few having the legs to complete their dunks and lay ups.  Pierce taking the last two shots was deserved but when he tried to shoot over the 6-11 Blatche(I think it was) it was a poor decision.  You could see he did not have a good look.  Let's steal some other games to make up for this one.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from scotty09. Show scotty09's posts

that was the first game of Blindfold Basketball I have ever seen......amazing!
    we don't need a shooter, we need a seeing-eye dog to guide them to the basket