Thib outcoaching Doc

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpn313. Show rpn313's posts

Thib outcoaching Doc

Plain and simple.  Doc's in-game management skills, X's and O's, and ability to inspire his team pale in comparison to what Thib is doing out in Chi-town. 

The verbage is that we traded defense for offense, but neither is showing up right now. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HIBBARD*. Show HIBBARD*'s posts

Re: Thib outcoaching Doc

Celtics just haveing a struggle right now no need to worry when its time they always come through it. All it is is rondo he will be fine

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Thib outcoaching Doc:
    [QUOTE]Plain and simple.  Doc's in-game management skills, X's and O's, and ability to inspire his team pale in comparison to what Thib is doing out in Chi-town.  The verbage is that we traded defense for offense, but neither is showing up right now. 
    Posted by rpn313[/QUOTE]

Let's see the Bulls went the first 30 or so games without Boozer and then went the next 25 or so without Noah and oh by the way they have the MVP.......  Doc was routinely outcoached by Mike Brown when LeBron was in Cleveland before the BIG 3 was formed.

Let's try not to complicate things - the little guy, closest to the ground dribbles the ball up the floor because he has the best ball handling skills, he then gives it to a really big guy near the rim, if he can't put the ball into the cylinder, he gives it back to one of the smaller guys who can shoot, if the smaller guy misses the shot, the bigger guy generally gets the rebound and the cycle continues.

They are not trying to figure out the burn trajectory related to landing the spaceshuttle, they are not trying to figure out how to use diamonds to cure cancer, they are not trying to figure out how to make nanobots that will detect and diagnose diseases, they are bouncing a ball - most often by palming and then trying to figure out how to get it into a cylinder and most of them have done nothing else their entire life.

Casey Jones - I just roll the ball out there and let them play.......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Here' my two cents...I think Docs' been distracted lately..His contract extension, the recent trades, injuries...and now his son's playing in tournaments....that has to play a role..especially when you expect your players to give it their all...and then you take off to see your son play..that has to wear thin with the vets on the team. so i think they kinda gve it back to him in spades..If you want us to be focused for every game, then you need to lead by example! Lets see how it plays out tonight..