Thibodeau has Chicago looking unbeataBULL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

Re: Thibodeau has Chicago looking unbeataBULL

Gman,

If Shaq does not play, KG will play Noah, and Baby will play Booser. Booser is smaller than his listed height, and KG is 7'1" not 6'11". The only Centers that give KG a problem are Howard, and Bynum, he can guard anyone else. On offense Noah will have trouble with KG and Boozer with Baby.

I will take those matchups for the Celtics any day.

At point, Rondo will be locked and loaded on defense, once the play-offs start, just like last year. In addition I will take Ray and Paul over the "other guys".

As I said, the only reason that the Celtics are in competion for home court right now is because of the decimated Celtic line up due to injury, not because of talent.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

In Response to Re: Thibodeau has Chicago looking unbeataBULL:
    [QUOTE]Matchups? Bulls are better at the 2 most important positions, pg and center. We probably have an edge on the other spots, but when you figure deng is playing great ball this year and historically has played pp very tough that matchup is probably a wash. The bulls have the better bench, though the cs should get a boost with krstic going there.  Itll be a very tough 7 game series. This bulls team is better than any team we beat in the playoffs last year . This might be a series that is decided by home court, hope we have it.  
    Posted by gman101019[/QUOTE]

rose is a fine player. what's not to like? but keep in mind that the post season is not the regular season. rose has twelve playoff games on his resume, exiting first round in 7 games vs boston and exiting first round in 5 games vs cleveland. rondo has 64 playoff games on his resume, including 19 ecf and 13 finals games.

if the bulls and celtics meet up this spring, i suggest rondo - given the load he must carry for the Cs and his experience under the brighter lights - should be able to negate the much less experienced rose with the load he must carry for the bulls. rondo will need every advantage he can get against rose. i feel his experience advantage is considerable and should bode well for the celtics. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

Your making assumptions, Kg is a 4 and noah is a 5. PERIOD. I stand pat that noah and rose are better than what we got at the 1 and 5. I love rondo, but hes no mvp candidate like d rose. D rose would be the best player in that series. People keep talkin about experience, bulls got experience,talent,depth and a tremendous defense. They've been thru an epic 7 game series with the cs a few years back, and thibedou has all the experience from being with us.  Dont compare this to us beating the cavs last year, that was lebron and a bunch of bums. Bulls are STACKED. This is why the cs should try everything to get the 1 seed so maybe the heat knockout the bulls and we get to play just miami, instead of possibly playing miami and the bulls.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I wouldnt be short changing the effect DRose will have on a series...hes the real deal... As good as ROndo can be, theres nobody playing ball in the NBA better than Rose.... and consistently great ball

The BUlls are hot, peaking & Tibs has them playing great defense and motivated.. They wont lose to weak teams like we do too often///  I wouldnt want to play them in the playoffs... I think we win but it might be more than my heart can take

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Sorry Gman,

You really need to watch more games.

KG has played 5 many, many times. In 2008, during the play-offs, KG usually played the five in the fourth quarter with Posey playing the 4. 

Over the last 14 years, KG has played the 5 against every other 5 in the league.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

I never said kg isnt able to play the 5 or hasnt. Just that is his natural position in his 14 years hes been power forward the 4 spot and over those 14 years where hes been selected as an allstar hes always under the power forward ballot. Just cuz kg plays the 5 doesnt mean he is a 5. Kg plays the 5 due to matchups and lack of competent bigs on our team who can hit fts and spread the floor at end of games, not becuz thats his position.  

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Thibs knows what it takes to be a championship team who ever isn't worried about them should be...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

[QUOTE]The Bulls are getting a nice big fat head of overconfidence.  We have them right where we want them.  In a week they will have us not even getting to the eastern conference finals.  The Heat will get overconfident as well.  Better they forget what happened last year.  Rondo will make fools of them again. I can't wait to see them unravel.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

You also have Kristic, Shaq and JON in the middle. Not exactly a sight that will have the other team shaking in their sneakers. While I'm pretty certain your lineup can still take out the Heat, I don't think that front court can beat Chicago, LA or San Antonio.

Your team has it's work cut out.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thibodeau has Chicago looking unbeataBULL : Really? When was the last time Thibs was the head coach of a playoff team?
    Posted by Fierce-34[/QUOTE]

So he had no parts in banner 17?

12. This post has been removed.