This Board is out of Control

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: This Board is out of Control

In Response to Re: This Board is out of Control:
    [QUOTE]Posters from all over the country and Boston should be respectful to Boston.  We can still be funny, witty, maybe stick the needle in a little but not get offensive.  Make this board interesting.  The posters that respond to controversy by getting overly negative could be revealing negative traits about themselves.  Their are people that don't care about their reputation and have few or no friends on this board.  I don't want to think that they live non-productive lives, but rather they have some ability to overcome personal obstacles.  But their behavior, when they post, makes us wonder.  Myself, I am not happy to say, it took me a lot of years to grow up.  Thank goodness, I turned my attitude around.  I apologize if I got to deep.
    Posted by cavaliersfan[/QUOTE]

Great job   always a class act

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This Board is out of Control : Exactly, too many want to be Laker thugs in here acting all hard. Just got to put them on ignore!
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]

i really don't know where they grew the balls to do this stuff.  we lost honestly, we lost while trying.  and their team folded like a wet paper bag and then didn't even try.  and then they DID try, plenty of cheap shots, odumb and bynumb.

classless.  yet somehow we are worse?  don't even have time for the delusions

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

It's sad what a troll-infested forum the Celts board has become right now. At the moment the other BDC sports forums are much better with much better discussions.

It's too bad because there is the potential for Lakers and Celts fans to have great heated discussions based on a great rivalry. But the Laker trolls in this forum are mostly Internet bullies looking to settle scores the lost on grade school playgrounds.

p.s. Bruins baby! 7 championships in 10 years for Boston sports fans...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from larry1717. Show larry1717's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This Board is out of Control : Newbie with a whopping 50 posts, I think he was just using '5' to make a point that there weren't many players over 6"8' in the 60's.  But, please, continue with your childish rants.
    Posted by icnd[/QUOTE]

The childish rant is by you and your fellow Laker Faker fraud buddy.  He is the one that stated he had superior knowledge over the Duke.  That was very childish.  All I pointed out was that in fact he was Wrong and is a complete FRAUD!  He was not using 5 to make a point, he was using 4.  In fact the number of players that wer over 6'8" tall when Wilt joined the NBA was 15.  Is that close to 4?  If you think it is then YOU need to get your butt into the same second grade remedial class with your fellow Faker buddy. 

FYI I normally post on the BH forum board and have many more posts then you and your Faker friend combined.  Talk about being childish, YOU should look in a mirror.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This Board is out of Control : Misery loves company, considering Celtics and Lakers fans alike has had a tough, agonizing year.  At least they've gotten a common enemy:  The Heat.  At the end of the day, it's just a game.
    Posted by icnd[/QUOTE]

You said it all when you said it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Of course this board is out of control, the Faker trolls have nothing to talk about. The Draft is just a week away but the Lakers have no 1st round pick. So Faker trolls start their conversation with Mike Brown and end their conversation with Mike Brown. BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

[QUOTE]Like I said, Laker trolls are better than the Laker players because Laker trolls don't know how to QUIT. HAHAHA!!! 
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Post of the year!

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

[QUOTE]Of course this board is out of control, the Faker trolls have nothing to talk about. The Draft is just a week away but the Lakers have no 1st round pick. So Faker trolls start their conversation with Mike Brown and end their conversation with Mike Brown. BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by 21st[/QUOTE]

Sometimes nothing to babble about is a good thing.

Yes, the Lakers don't have a late, late first round pick like the Celtics.

Are you actually drooling over the 25th pick in the NBA draft?  A selection the Celtics will probably use to help warm up their bench next season?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

In Response to This Board is out of Control:
    [QUOTE]this is now an LA/Boston pissing match fueled by adolescents.....I've seen the same posters using variations of screen names and I believe most of these posters are kids....so, that said...I'm out for a while....have fun kiddies (trolls)....this is nothing but a playground with a huge sandbox smack in the middle!.....have fun...I hope some of you get to sit at the grownup's table come Thanksgiving....
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]

Duke,
    Couldn't agree with you more.
    Troll infestation is off the scale. Well, it's probably that time of year - similar to some insects. Thankfully, unlike insects, if you pay no attention, don't respond to them, they will go away.

AK

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This Board is out of Control : Sometimes nothing to babble about is a good thing. Yes, the Lakers don't have a late, late first round pick like the Celtics. Are you actually drooling over the 25th pick in the NBA draft?  A selection the Celtics will probably use to help warm up their bench next season?
    Posted by icnd[/QUOTE]

You really need to worry about your own team.  With the Great Theo Ratliff retiring (thanks for getting us KG Theo), your painfully thin bench just got thinner.  Fisher is older, Blake stinks, Joe Smith?  Luke Walton?  And let's not forget Shannon Brown, who has yet to opt in.  He was your second best bench player last year, although with the amount of time Bynum is hurt, I consider LO a starter!!  Oh yeah, Matt Barnes has opted in!  Excuse me for not shaking in my boots over that one!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LAkeravenger. Show LAkeravenger's posts

Duke, you and the nastiness that is the hallmark of Celtic fans who dismiss, minimize and insult Laker acheivements with twisted stats then name-calling them rapists and fakers is what ignited the indignant responses from Laker fans.
    Then came the multiple pseudonyms posing as Laker fans who were really celtic fans in disquise. Sir, you and yours have reaped what you yourselves have sowed. I was not even surprised to see this thread immediately demonstrate exactly what you were complaining about. I come here now to get comic relief only, I gave up trying to be civil. Watch, Cs fans will pounce on this post and do again exactly what I am referring to. But like I alluded to above, I don't take this board serious at all anymore as far having a meaningful and well thought out debate.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This Board is out of Control : Shannon Brown is in a no win situation. If he opts in it would mean he's a quitter like Kobe and the rest of the Lakers. If he opts out it would look like he quit on his teammates. Kobe might call him the "1st quitter" if Shannon Brown quits the Laker brotherhood known as "Band of Quitters".   HAHAHA!!!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.  Another insightful post from the Village Idiot.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Haven't seen any response from you today...
    hmmmm??? Hiding in your hole...troll ???

FROM A LAKER FAN(troll)...LAKERAVENGER & OBVIOUSLY AN AGAINST ALL BOSTON TEAMS:

Another Boston game 7 collapse just hours away...

posted at 6/15/2011 11:24 AM EDT

One of my great joys in life is seeing Boston get tantalyzingly close to a title of any kind and see it wither away at the last moment. Tonight I will be enjoying my Scotch as I celebrate another Boston game 7 finals loss 2 years in a row. Hey, after tonight, you call all say you got back-to-backs. We can call it a rebeat.

MUHOOHAHAHAHAHA!

TONIGHT YOU GONNA GET CANUCKED

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, Ok it's not a HAT TRICK in Hockey but for me a personal hat trick.

1. Bruins lost 3 games in Vancouver by 1-0, 3-2 & 1-0 or 5-2.  We won 3 in Boston 8-1, 4-1 and 5-2 or 17-4.  So totals in 6 games were 19-9 and yet we were 3-3.  So tonight going into Vancouver was sort of like RED SOX going into Tampa Bay & we won 4-0 so for 7 games it was 23-9. And the Canucks were favored.

2. Red Sox had lost all previous games to Tampa Bay this year and our record against them in past couple of years hasn't been good either. We win 9 in a row including a sweep of the Yankees(2nd this year) in NY & go into Tampa & lose last night 4-0. Beckett, however, pitches a complete game & misses a no hitter by a weak grounder & we win tonight.

3. Re:   "Another Boston game 7 collapse just hours away.."
    Hopefully Laker trolls will be silenced for a while !!!

I live in SF(1st 21 yrs in New England so a Boston fan first) & we hate LA teams & when Boston plays them, 90% of the crowd in the Sports Bars root for Boston.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

How about....

the village idiot is someone who doesn't know how to spell "booger"?

Pud

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

[QUOTE]How about....   the village idiot is someone who doesn't know how to spell "booger"? Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

Oh oh, I was corrected by the booger expert.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]How about....   the village idiot is someone who doesn't know how to spell "booger"? Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

Or someone that feels the need to write "pud" at the bottom of every post.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]Like I said, Laker trolls are better than the Laker players because Laker trolls don't know how to QUIT. HAHAHA!!! 

This could be post of the year.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItsNot1966anymor. Show ItsNot1966anymor's posts

The Celtics quit on February 24th, the day Perkins got traded.  At least the Lakers played until May.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

[QUOTE]The Celtics quit on February 24th, the day Perkins got traded.  At least the Lakers played until May.
    Posted by ItsNot1966anymor[/QUOTE]

My vote for post of the year.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This Board is out of Control : My vote for post of the year.
    Posted by lakersavenger[/QUOTE]

How about them Bruins, avenger?