This board seems awfully quiet right now...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerstroll. Show Lakerstroll's posts

This board seems awfully quiet right now...

...I wonder why. Somebody die or something? My condolenences if someone did.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

Re: This board seems awfully quiet right now...

these are what laker trolls say..

1. steve nash will never ever get injured cause he signed with LA...

2. jodie meeks is a hall of fame player

3. steve nash is the 2nd best pg in the nba..

4. ron artest gives you 20 and 10 a night

5. the lakers have won 819471890274908217409821730192843798 title

6. the lakers average 80 wins a season..

NOW LAKER FANS..understand why the rest of the WORLD SEES YOU AS A JOKE...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"..I wonder why. Somebody die or something? My condolenences if someone did."

Well the Lakers season just crudded out so that may be why - the Laker trolls have run for cover and for a break from their own idiocy. Feel free to join them - elsewhere. 

Your team is much better than our team so your demise is much more embarassing. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

In response to Lakerstroll's comment:

I think that it was the Lakers season

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Shhhhhhh - listen to the people jumping off the lakers bandwagon and onto the Clips.  Just heard on the radio out here that Andrew Goudlelock is the "key" to the lakers game tonight.  Marcellus Wiley was laughing so hard, I thought he'd pee his pants.  Wiley said, "if Goudelock is the key, it's over......"

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:

Shhhhhhh - listen to the people jumping off the lakers bandwagon and onto the Clips.  Just heard on the radio out here that Andrew Goudlelock is the "key" to the lakers game tonight.  Marcellus Wiley was laughing so hard, I thought he'd pee his pants.  Wiley said, "if Goudelock is the key, it's over......"

Well, he truthfully MAY be the key, sadly, if both Nash and Blake are out. We know what we will get from DH and Pau.

Take both the 1 and 2 PGs off any team and watch the desperation play out.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"..I wonder why. Somebody die or something? My condolenences if someone did."

Well the Lakers season just crudded out so that may be why - the Laker trolls have run for cover and for a break from their own idiocy. Feel free to join them - elsewhere. 

Your team is much better than our team so your demise is much more embarassing. 

You are referring to a comment made by a Laker fan in August. Fierce is trotting out old threads in an attempt to mock the trolls.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to FlobusMcNugget's comment:

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:

Well, he truthfully MAY be the key, sadly, if both Nash and Blake are out. We know what we will get from DH and Pau.

Take both the 1 and 2 PGs off any team and watch the desperation play out.

Or, in Boston's case, just the #1 PG

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

In response to Lakerstroll's comment:

Did you come here because you heard crickets on your board?

You must be a lonely guy.

12. This post has been removed.