This forum becoming a lakers site

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

This forum becoming a lakers site

What is the obssession? Why not focus on the Celtics and eastern conference?

How many times we play the lakers and the west? What is the threat the lakers on the celtics? Lebron and company the big hurdle not the lakers......oh zhyte!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: This forum becoming a lakers site

In response to CHEisCHE's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What is the obssession? Why not focus on the Celtics and eastern conference?

How many times we play the lakers and the west? What is the threat the lakers on the celtics? Lebron and company the big hurdle not the lakers......oh zhyte!

[/QUOTE]

You are right.  The lakers demise is not as important as our chances this year which are very much in question going into tonight.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

the mods aren't moderating it's as simple as that.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Of course people would talk about the Lakers. I mean only in LA where the superstar kisses his teammate on the lips!

With Kobes arms stretched out like that, he appears to be sending a signal of being very submissive

[/QUOTE]

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from docomospur. Show docomospur's posts

I don't give a crap whether people outside Beantown like the Celts, just like how I don't bother to waste my time on any Lakers forum or site.  I'm starting to think you might have some psychological issues, given the amount of trolling you're doing here.  Are you being abused at home, or perhaps getting bullied at school?  You may need some professional help.

12. This post has been removed.