This forum is really starting to bug me...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

This forum is really starting to bug me...

....every time I start reading a thread I see this "grayed out" post that says..... "stop ignoring Elvin" ....how dare they tell me what to do...!!!  ok....just having a little fun....Wink

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: This forum is really starting to bug me...

elf boy is too dumb to be taken seriously....its actually funny how stupid some of these lakers fans are.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

"Dont' cry for me Agentina......................"

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

In Response to Re: This forum is really starting to bug me...:
    [QUOTE]elf boy is too dumb to be taken seriously....its actually funny how stupid some of these lakers fans are.
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]

So very true.

As Always,

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Hi - my name is Hedley, and I'm a troll baiter........................I've been sober for two days now!! Feels pretty good!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainMugford. Show CaptainMugford's posts

The best is when you open up a thread and ALL the posts are in "ignore" mode. 100% troll threads rule.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

[QUOTE]elf boy is too dumb to be taken seriously....its actually funny how stupid some of these lakers fans are.
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]
    elf boy doesn't mind us calling him stupid. he actually likes that. what he doesn't like is to be ignored. thus far he's winning that game, too.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Hedley.....glad to hear you are "in recovery" my man.....I've been taking the twelve step approach to the trolls myself.....each day is a new and exciting experience huh...?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]Hi - my name is Hedley, and I'm a troll baiter........................I've been sober for two days now!! Feels pretty good!!!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]
    I'm with you, Hedley. They're such easy targets because of their ignorance, but I came to realize that ridiculing them only encourages them to respond.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Hello, my name is Hedy....ooops, that's HEDLEY, and I'm a troll baiter.........I've been sober for three days now, and I actually don't miss it!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerstroll. Show Lakerstroll's posts

[QUOTE]Hello, my name is Hedy....ooops, that's HEDLEY, and I'm a troll baiter.........I've been sober for three days now, and I actually don't miss it!!

If they give out chips for behaviour, hopefully soon you can get up and say "My name is sometimes Russred, sometimes Hed, and I haven't found it necessary to act like a buffoon for 30 days". I will applaud you on that day. Until then, keep coming back.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Speaking of trolls do you guys think that Pud and Dud are Rusty from the Pats Board?

He has the same theme, going after the start player.  On this board it's Rhondo and on the Pats board it's Brady.

Kinda makes you say Hmmm

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

6 days and counting!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

it just happened again!!.......looked at a thread and there was nothing but these gray lines....oh well, at least I didn't waste my time whatever it was all about.....I'm kind of liking this...!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Today is one week for me, Duke!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]Today is one week for me, Duke!!!

I thought i would like not feeding the trolls, but i do miss how you took them to the woodshed!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This forum is really starting to bug me... :  I thought i would like not feeding the trolls, but i do miss how you took them to the woodshed!!
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

Thanks, but it's been easy........Petey was right  - most of them just give one line responses that don't affect anything, so I 'm letting it go.......................

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

9 days and counting!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]9 days and counting!!

What a wonderful 9 days it has been on this forum! Thanks!

Cool

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This forum is really starting to bug me... : What a wonderful 9 days it has been on this forum! Thanks!
    Posted by BynumizaHERO[/QUOTE]

BuynoneizaZero,

17 to 11!!!!!!

As Always,

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Two weeks!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from johnnywonder. Show johnnywonder's posts

[QUOTE]it just happened again!!.......looked at a thread and there was nothing but these gray lines....oh well, at least I didn't waste my time whatever it was all about.....I'm kind of liking this...!!
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]

Which thread was it?  I need to be able to ignore all those posters as well!

Please let me know!

Wonder

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

18 days and counting!!