This is a Team

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

This is a Team

You dare to criticize a guy who stands up for his teamate by asserting himself and driving home the message "We're a team, not a bunch of individuals like most other so-called teams."  Rondo was given the job of leader on the floor by his coach.  Successful leaders are more than willing to stand up for the people they lead.

Do any of you know what might have or probably did transpire earlier in the game involving Humphries - the answer is you do not!  Humpries is as an earlier poster said "a punk".

Do you wonder why Rondo and Perkins are best friends?  Maybe, it's because they approach the game and assert themselves in similiar fashion.  Both are stand-up young guys!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

Re: This is a Team

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to bingobilly's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You dare to criticize a guy who stands up for his teamate by asserting himself and driving home the message "We're a team, not a bunch of individuals like most other so-called teams."  Rondo was given the job of leader on the floor by his coach.  Successful leaders are more than willing to stand up for the people they lead.

Do any of you know what might have or probably did transpire earlier in the game involving Humphries - the answer is you do not!  Humpries is as an earlier poster said "a punk".

Do you wonder why Rondo and Perkins are best friends?  Maybe, it's because they approach the game and assert themselves in similiar fashion.  Both are stand-up young guys!

[/QUOTE]

Yes, because bumping into referees is very role modelish...

Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

And managers and coaches do much worse.  You as a fan want them to and when they do, you cheer...

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes, because bumping into referees is very role modelish...

Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

And managers and coaches do much worse.  You as a fan want them to and when they do, you cheer...

[/QUOTE]

Not if cost my team a few wins.

[/QUOTE]

?????

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I remember Larry, Chief, Kevin, Danny, mixing it up mainly with Detroit, but also with LA, and Philly (Dr. J and Larry strangling each other). I respect Rondo; he went after Dirty Wade when Dirty submarined Jeff Greene earlier this year. They do need some tougher guys to enforce against dirty plays and keep dudes from driving in the paint.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Don't respond to the Laker troll.

[/QUOTE]
    Kirk,
    I won't but if you read this exchange this troll is really disturbed.  Who in their right mind would have the time and inclination to muck up an opposing teams BB with postings like this. Really this poor soul is mentally ill.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Don't respond IN ANY WAY, do NOT engage IN ANY WAY.

Maybe they'll clear out.

If people keep engaging them they will stick around. Funny how that works, right?

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to basketbert's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Maybe they'll clear out.

If people keep engaging them they will stick around. Funny how that works, right?

[/QUOTE]

Actually, responding is optional.

What a luxury if you can respond if you have nothing better to do and not respond if you don't have the time.

One thing's for sure, responding to them is not the reason why they stick around. Time and time again it has been proven that the trolls show up if something good happens to the Lakers. They don't show up here, no matter what Celts fans say, if it's doom and gloom in LA. 

[/QUOTE]

Once again, you are wrong my friend. I am consistenttly here to converse with my good friends. Hope all is well!

I sincerely hope that your day is very blessed!

[/QUOTE]

On the topic of just plain wrong, subjecting an audience to this type of incoherent noise is just plain wrong?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLXSSP6Ujwg

Sing it Pau: "where did I go wrong (other than picking up the mike)"

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BCSP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to basketbert's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Maybe they'll clear out.

[/QUOTE]

Actually, responding is optional.

What a luxury if you can respond if you have nothing better to do and not respond if you don't have the time.

One thing's for sure, responding to them is not the reason why they stick around. Time and time again it has been proven that the trolls show up if something good happens to the Lakers. They don't show up here, no matter what Celts fans say, if it's doom and gloom in LA. 

[/QUOTE]

Once again, you are wrong my friend. I am consistenttly here to converse with my good friends. Hope all is well!

[/QUOTE]

On the topic of just plain wrong, subjecting an audience to this type of incoherent noise is just plain wrong?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLXSSP6Ujwg

Sing it Pau: "where did I go wrong (other than picking up the mike)"

[/QUOTE]

On the topic of just plain wrong, was Jameer Nelson suspended for doing this to Paul Pierce...

http://network.yardbarker.com/nba/article_external/video_jameer_nelson_breaks_paul_pierces_ankle_into_a_million_pieces/12305239

ROTFLMAO!!!

Hope all is well!

[/QUOTE]

Don't take my word for it! Read what the most interesting man in the world has to say:

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Once again you're lying!

But for argument's sake, let's put it on record, shall we?

Who are your friends here, Bloopy-GK?

Again, it's for the record. 

[/QUOTE]

Everyone!

Hope all is well!

[/QUOTE]

You remind me of someone! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm who could it be?

Part 2! (now playing out in LA)!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BCSP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Once again you're lying!

But for argument's sake, let's put it on record, shall we?

Who are your friends here, Bloopy-GK?

Again, it's for the record. 

[/QUOTE]

Everyone!

Hope all is well!

[/QUOTE]

You remind me of someone! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm who could it be?

Part 2! (now playing out in LA)!

[/QUOTE]

*yawn*

[/QUOTE]

On the topic of yawn, below is a picture of Jack taken at a recent Lakers game:

Oh! how the Lakers have fallen! Snohrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr