This is why nobody respects LeBron.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

This is why nobody respects LeBron.

Check out this link and play the video.

http://www.boston.com/sports/blogs/thebuzz/2011/05/lebron_winks_af.html

That clip perfectly sums up what a whiny classless little punk Queen James is and why nobody respects the tissue paper soft crybaby.

He is easily in the top ten most overrated athletes of all time.

Loser.

Anybody else want to remind me of how competent and/or fair NBA officiating is?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: This is why nobody respects LeBron.

In Response to This is why nobody respects LeBron.:
    [QUOTE]Check out this link and play the video. http://www.boston.com/sports/blogs/thebuzz/2011/05/lebron_winks_af.html That clip perfectly sums up what a whiny classless little punk Queen James is and why nobody respects the tissue paper soft crybaby. He is easily in the top ten most overrated athletes of all time. Loser. Anybody else want to remind me of how competent and/or fair NBA officiating is?
    Posted by df2[/QUOTE]

Cant blame Lebron for this cause its Stern & the NBA that allow this garbage to happen every game.  Consider all the favorable treatment Lebron gets from the refs anyway.  The NBA is a damaged product where many people feel its refs are either extremely biased or incompetent...either way it harms the game.

However, I do agree with you that Lebron has been greatly over rated since coming to the NBA.. HEs already been mentioned as the greatest player to ever play the game... some really ignorant people out there.

HEs an average dribbler, next to nothing for a finese game, a hrad touch on his shots, usually cannot create space for his shots other than by travelling or crashing into defenders.. until recently, hes been a black hole ball hog that fades in the clutch... hasnt won a title, hasnt won an NBA finals game..  yet hes the greatest? lol

I will say hes become a better team player and its helped his team alot. However, thats all recent news and hes still getting the favorable treatment from the refs like noone ever before him and he now has DWade and Bosh playing alongside him... No more excuses left... whats hes done in this years playoffs has been outstanding, lets see if he finishes the job & the Heat win the title with Lebron leading the way... If he does, he'd have taken a baby step towards being compared to any of the greatest of all time

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from N2thaIzzo. Show N2thaIzzo's posts

I don't agree with Lebron's decisions, but calling the man over rated is just dumb.  He is clearly one of the best 2 or 3 players in the league today.  You can't be a top 3 player and be over rated.  And the fact that people are comparing him to MJ (no matter how dumb of a comparison that may be), proves that he is NOT over rated.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

I have watched Paul Pierce's entire career. Yes, I sat through those 30 win seasons. I have probably seen at least 95% of Paul's games as a Celtics. Not once have I ever seen him flop like LeBron did in that clip. Just another example of LeBron taking the easy way out. That's why I say he's overrated: character. Or lack of it. I can't stand soft players. And LeBron is right up there with Vince Carter when it comes to soft. Besides there is a differnce between a flop and what James did in that clip. That's not something anybody with an ounce of pride, class or dignity does.

I'm not saying LeBron isn't effective. He can take the ball and bowl his way through defenders like no one else. The fact that he's not getting called isn't his fault. If the refs allow him to cheat, you can't really blame it on him. But to act like he's some sort of great player is stupid.

And then there's his defense. People have absolutely lost their mind when it comes to assesing his defensive ability.

Yeah I know Pippen compared him to Jordan. That is pure jealousy. There is no comparison. And there never will be. The guy is missing the clutch gene. He melts when the game is on the line. And he is missing killer instinct. There is no way Jordan wouldn't have won a title with one of those Cleveland teams.

And this year perfectly illustrates my point. If James is your best player, you aren't winning a title. He comes to a team that already has Wade. Dirty or not, he is a better player. James doesn't have to try and carry a team- which he can't. And suddenly "he's raised his game."

Lebron James IS Scottie Pippen. The ultimate sidekick. A good player. But not a guy that can carry a team. That is why comparing him to a guy like Jordan is completely insane. The only comparison would be that both seem to be giant DBs.

I'm not saying LeBron isn't as good player. What I'm saying is comparing him to the greats is sheer lunacy. But it sells papers and gets veiwers.

LeBron is the poster child for overrated.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

[QUOTE]Check out this link and play the video. http://www.boston.com/sports/blogs/thebuzz/2011/05/lebron_winks_af.html That clip perfectly sums up what a whiny classless little punk Queen James is and why nobody respects the tissue paper soft crybaby. He is easily in the top ten most overrated athletes of all time. Loser. Anybody else want to remind me of how competent and/or fair NBA officiating is?
    Posted by df2[/QUOTE]

NOBODY respects Lebron???

This coming from the same guy that thinks the NBA is rigged.  LMAO.... Cool

Why do you even take the time to post on here for a sport that you consider in the same class as the WWE?  Still waiting for that answer from you.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

df2 - - "I have probably seen at least 95% of Paul's games as a Celtics. Not once have I ever seen him flop like LeBron did in that clip."

You are such a whiner and a hypocrite...  Have you ever seen Lebron carted off the court in a wheelchair and then come running back 30 seconds later? I thought so.  Cool

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Yeah i was really wondering why Pippen, who is irrelevant, is now thrusting his yapper and his opinion into the limelight saying lebron is greater than jordan.  that is so absurd.  Jordan NEVER quit on a team, so Lebron has that much farther to go just to overcome Jordan.  Jordan measurebly increased himself as an outside threat as his career went on.... Lebron not so much. 

Jordan got a lot of calls, but they weren't gift wrapped charges converted to and-1's and 2 fould shots as per the mandate of David Stern.

The one thing that Labrom has going for him is that right now David Stern is TOTALLY DESPERATE for the next star to carry the water for the league and that is why the officials have been told to elevate Lebron's game. 

Jordan on the other hand, largely did it himself, and not by flagrantly charging into people and getting gift after gift from the ref whistle.

the ONLY thing that lebwrong has on jordan is that he is a larger man, a more built athlete.  i don't think anyone could rightly argue that jordan was not quicker and a more impressive leaper.  maybe they are close to the same defensive players WHEN lebwrong decides to try in that regard. 

i just don't see a lot of things that lebwrong is even equal to jordan at doing, let alone better.  nice try pippy.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

In Response to Re: This is why nobody respects LeBron.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to This is why nobody respects LeBron. : NOBODY respects Lebron??? This coming from the same guy that thinks the NBA is rigged.  LMAO.... Why do you even take the time to post on here for a sport that you consider in the same class as the WWE?  Still waiting for that answer from you.
    Posted by Tayshawn[/QUOTE]

Why am I still posting here? Because this is my team's forum. Unlike you, I belong here.

And you say I believe that the NBA is rigged as if it were derogatory. It's like laughing at somebody because they realize the world is not flat.

I don't believe there is corruption in the NBA. It is a proven fact. If you chose to live in denial that's not really my problem. Whatever makes you happy.

As far as why I follow a sport and post on forum, I don't know what you're waiting for. I've already addressed this at least once. So this will be the last time.

First of all, I don't believe the NBA is the same as the WWE. Wrestling is admittedly fake. There is no comparison. When people support wrestling, they know exatly what they are getting. They aren't being lied to and consuming a compromised athletic event which claims to be on the level. I'm sure some games take place without interference from Stern or whatever other parties are involved. Which games? Who knows. But they are two completely different animals

Secondly, when you care about something you don't just abandon it when it starts having issues. I still care about my team and even the league. I would like to see Stern leave and have someone come in and clean up the game. I would love to see the NBA fixed. But being a fan of the biggest quitter in sports, I guess you wouldn't understand that.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

[QUOTE]df2 - - "I have probably seen at least 95% of Paul's games as a Celtics. Not once have I ever seen him flop like LeBron did in that clip." You are such a whiner and a hypocrite...  Have you ever seen Lebron carted off the court in a wheelchair and then come running back 30 seconds later? I thought so.  
    Posted by Tayshawn[/QUOTE]

You do realize that the wheelchair was a precautionary measure and it was the trainers idea. It's what any sane rational trainer would do in that situation had the twelve man gone down with that type of a leg injury- let alone the team's franchise player. And you are just trying to bait me. That has to be. You can't possibly be that ignorant.

I can't even begin to understand the train of logic that would allow you to compare the two incidents. A medical staff taking reasonable precautions to prevent further injury. And LeBron flopping like a cheating little punk without even being touched.

Not to mention all the times I've seen LeBron squirm around on the floor for 3 and a half minutes like his career was over, then hop back onto the floor 2 minutes later like nothing happned. It got so bad it used to be a running joke between me and some friends- we started calling him Peter Griffin. If you watch Family Guy you'll get it.Sorry, I'm not going to explain it. But the guy is soft. 

I don't even know what to say to that. You know, I don't know what's happened lately. Maybe boredom? I used to have a strict policy against responding to trolls, since it's so counterproductive. It's like spitting into the wind. What's the point? Nothing good is going to come of it?

I think it's getting to be time to revisit that policy. Because this is just stupid.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from N2thaIzzo. Show N2thaIzzo's posts

Everybody flops in the NBA.  Some worse than others, but everyone does it.  Google Paul Pierce flopping and look what comes up...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

LMAO...>HAHAHAHAHA

Envy for lebron james like always....you wouldnt be talking like that if he was part of your team...

Heat in 6.

BWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]LMAO... />HAHAHAHAHA Envy for lebron james like always....you wouldnt be talking like that if he was part of your team... Heat in 6. BWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Posted by Wade3[/QUOTE]

A lot of NBA fans really don't like LeBron and they aren't envious of him.  Many wouldn't even want him as a member of their team, despite how talented he is. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

I don't respect Lebron because his actions show arrogance. He just doesn't seem to care about anything other than his distorted ego. Watch that "Strips" commercial that's on TV all the time now. He has the persona of a used-car salesman with his 'brand' ambitions. It's what happens when you give an uneducated 18-year old tons of money and let their ego run wild. I hope one day when I have a kid, he looks up to someone like Chris Paul or KD, rather than a flashy egomaniac.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DeweyCBoston. Show DeweyCBoston's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah i was really wondering why Pippen, who is irrelevant, is now thrusting his yapper and his opinion into the limelight saying lebron is greater than jordan.  that is so absurd.  Jordan NEVER quit on a team, so Lebron has that much farther to go just to overcome Jordan.  Jordan measurebly increased himself as an outside threat as his career went on.... Lebron not so much.  Jordan got a lot of calls, but they weren't gift wrapped charges converted to and-1's and 2 fould shots as per the mandate of David Stern. The one thing that Labrom has going for him is that right now David Stern is TOTALLY DESPERATE for the next star to carry the water for the league and that is why the officials have been told to elevate Lebron's game.  Jordan on the other hand, largely did it himself, and not by flagrantly charging into people and getting gift after gift from the ref whistle. the ONLY thing that lebwrong has on jordan is that he is a larger man, a more built athlete.  i don't think anyone could rightly argue that jordan was not quicker and a more impressive leaper.  maybe they are close to the same defensive players WHEN lebwrong decides to try in that regard.  i just don't see a lot of things that lebwrong is even equal to jordan at doing, let alone better.  nice try pippy.
    Posted by aciemvp[/QUOTE]

AMEN BRO, Stern AND Pippen ARE totally desperate, I hope they lockout the players next season and REPLACE THE COMMISH and THE COOKED REFS, not that theres anything wrong with widespread institutional corruption...

GO CELTICS, fight back!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

[QUOTE]I have watched Paul Pierce's entire career. Yes, I sat through those 30 win seasons. I have probably seen at least 95% of Paul's games as a Celtics. Not once have I ever seen him flop like LeBron did in that clip.
    Posted by df2[/QUOTE]

Let's see, Pierce have played 964 games in his career, and at 37mins per game, has played 35,668 total minutes.  Since you said you've seen 95% of it, that would make it 916 games and a total of 33,884 minutes.  And you found no serious flops from the Great Pierce?  You're either not looking closely enough or you're just blind.  Why don't you take your green shaded glasses off and look at Pierce's play objectively.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

i see someone wants more cheese with their constant source of whine

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Posted by df2[/QUOTE]
    wish the celts were still in so I wouldn't have to read about LeBron. and he is a great player and not over rated. check out his suffocating defense.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]I have watched Paul Pierce's entire career. Yes, I sat through those 30 win seasons. I have probably seen at least 95% of Paul's games as a Celtics. Not once have I ever seen him flop like LeBron did in that clip. Just another example of LeBron taking the easy way out. That's why I say he's overrated: character. Or lack of it. I can't stand soft players. And LeBron is right up there with Vince Carter when it comes to soft. Besides there is a differnce between a flop and what James did in that clip. That's not something anybody with an ounce of pride, class or dignity does. I'm not saying LeBron isn't effective. He can take the ball and bowl his way through defenders like no one else. The fact that he's not getting called isn't his fault. If the refs allow him to cheat, you can't really blame it on him. But to act like he's some sort of great player is stupid. And then there's his defense. People have absolutely lost their mind when it comes to assesing his defensive ability. Yeah I know Pippen compared him to Jordan. That is pure jealousy. There is no comparison. And there never will be. The guy is missing the clutch gene. He melts when the game is on the line. And he is missing killer instinct. There is no way Jordan wouldn't have won a title with one of those Cleveland teams. And this year perfectly illustrates my point. If James is your best player, you aren't winning a title. He comes to a team that already has Wade. Dirty or not, he is a better player. James doesn't have to try and carry a team- which he can't. And suddenly "he's raised his game." Lebron James IS Scottie Pippen. The ultimate sidekick. A good player. But not a guy that can carry a team. That is why comparing him to a guy like Jordan is completely insane. The only comparison would be that both seem to be giant DBs. I'm not saying LeBron isn't as good player. What I'm saying is comparing him to the greats is sheer lunacy. But it sells papers and gets veiwers. LeBron is the poster child for overrated.
    Posted by df2[/QUOTE]
    PP doesn't flop. instead he flays his arms like he's been mugged and lets out loud moans. all in the same. it's part of the game.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This is why nobody respects LeBron. : A lot of NBA fans really don't like LeBron and they aren't envious of him.  Many wouldn't even want him as a member of their team, despite how talented he is. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]
    I don't understand these ludicrous posts. The Green would love to have the King. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bramrok. Show bramrok's posts

lebron is one of the three best players in the NBA. the problem is that he has no courage- he copped out for an easy ride to the NBA championship with probably the second most talented player in the NBA, DWade. Bosh is a throw in; bosh is overrated and not that good, but the Heat can not be stopped in the Finals because Wade and Lebron together are an unstoppable athletic combination at the end of games. Wade singlehandedly beat the Mavs in 2006. With Lebron, it is going to be a cakewalk. The only suspense is which one will get the MVP? i think Wade will get the MVP. He is tougher mentally.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

[QUOTE]i see someone wants more cheese with their constant source of whine
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0[/QUOTE]

I always enjoy watching someone whining about other people whining while being completely oblivious to the irony of it.

Once again, this is Celtics forum. If we all bother you so much why don't you find a Heat forum? Nobody is forcing you to come here. It doesn't seem that complicated.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhajra. Show dhajra's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This is why nobody respects LeBron. : A lot of NBA fans really don't like LeBron and they aren't envious of him.  Many wouldn't even want him as a member of their team, despite how talented he is. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

Totally agree, Susan.  Good post.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

Love? Hate? Who cares. He's about to win the ring and validate his "Descision" to "take my talents...".

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This is why nobody respects LeBron. : I always enjoy watching someone whining about other people whining while being completely oblivious to the irony of it. Once again, this is Celtics forum. If we all bother you so much why don't you find a Heat forum? Nobody is forcing you to come here. It doesn't seem that complicated.
    Posted by df2[/QUOTE]
    and id tell anyone in any other forum the same damn thing

Stop complaining about the refs

stop with the inane hate on lebron

its old, its tiring, its a dead horse

just get used to the heat winning a lot over the next few years like the rest of us already are

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

POOR bron, surprised his neck did not snap. clearly rose meant to maim. it was a foul on the reach in but his superstrong hands forced the ball into james' head causing him to almost whiplash himself. the wink was all about saying i'm ok, my neck isnt broken after all, dont send the trainers out!