This is why nobody respects LeBron.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

Re: This is why nobody respects LeBron.

In Response to Re: This is why nobody respects LeBron.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: This is why nobody respects LeBron. : So, in Games 3, 4 and 5, you won't be complaining about the refs? LeBron is Kobe - great player, not a great person, and I'll NOT like him if I choose.  Not to rain on your 8-peat, but it seems to me that Wade at 25 is an "old"  25.  Seems to have little injuries all the time.  Can't see him competing at this level indefinitely.  Sorry to tell you that.  And, hey, it's only FOUR more years anyway!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]
    A. no, i wont complain about the refs ever...
    B. im sorry, i must have missed where lebron raped a girl and where he demanded a trade on a youtube video because his teammates were awful
    C. facts are your friend and d-wade is 29, not 25...and while he is rapidly approaching the end of his prime, mickey arison, unlike dan gilbert is committed to winning and will put teams around lebron capable of winning it all
    D. anything else, chief?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This is why nobody respects LeBron. : 29 is even worse- but thanks for the correction.  And, you, like Lakers fans miss the point.  You can be committed to winning all you want.  But he is signed for 4 more years and 60 mill!!  NOTHING can be done about that - are we clear - nothing!! Salary cap 101 would  be good for you. And LeBron didn't demand a trade, he just left - without notifying Gilbert.  I have no problem with the leaving, just the no communication part.  A MAN would have made his feelings known to his employer, who babied him for 7 years.  A Kobe-like prima donna will be passive-aggressive and let things happen! Got all that, chief?
    are you aware that the heat have the 17th highest payroll in basketball and are far from cap hell?

it was lebron's right to leave...as its the right of a employer to fire you at an instant's notice

oh...and while i disagree with how the decision went down...it raised alot of money for kids that needed it...lebron's ego made money for kids and i think if only that aspect, he should be applauded for it

anything else bub?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This is why nobody respects LeBron. : http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine Dude, over the cap is OVER THE CAP.  1 dollar or 20 million, the only players the Heat can sign for the next 5 years ( not 4, my bad) are using the MLE.  If such a thing exists.  The Heat are in worse "cap he!!" than BOS  because we only have 2 or 3 players under contract in 2012.  We will be UNDER the cap, and able to sign a big name FA.........The Heat will not be able to do that for FIVE years.  They are 8 million over the cap. "Them's the facts."   And I can no longer go back and forth with you, as you refuse to accept logic! Have a great day!
    great way under the cap, but when was the last time boston signed a big time free agent? scal? delonte? LOLZZZZ

oh and the heat have a ton of one year deals that will be coming off the books, not to mention that players are going to take less money to play for rings, as the heat will be doing for the foreseeable future

but hey, maybe in 2 years the celtics will have enough talent to beat a good college team...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb35. Show isurfvb35's posts

is there a such thing as a miami heat basketball fan? the last time they went to the playoffs and finals they couldnt sell out the stadium, now all of a sudden mebron is on the team and they come out of the woodwork claiming they have been fans forever!!! hahah what a joke. bandwagon to the fullest extent.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb35. Show isurfvb35's posts

http://espn.go.com/espnw/news-opinion/5874912/miami-heat-fans-really-need-fan-support-their-team

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

putting df2 on ignore until he realizes the vast differences between corruption and rigged games. 

p.s. I hate Lebron too but he is playing exceptionally well right now. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Welcome back, hedley. I suspected you wouldn't be away for long.

Edit: And there go all his posts. Guess he wasn't ready to be discovered yet.