This season's inconsistent play explained...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EastCoastAudio. Show EastCoastAudio's posts

This season's inconsistent play explained...

So with the final game of the season come and gone I decided to sit down and analyze the stats for the season. The first stat I examined was games played by the indivdual players, and noticed an VERY interesting trend (particularly among players that are in the current and potential playoff rotations) that I think goes a long way to explain some of our troubles and inconsistencies, especially of late and with the 2nd unit(or the unit that doesnt include the Big four plus Big Baby). Also I think it does give us a ton of hope that we can turn it on in the post-season if guys like Von Wafer, D west, JO, and Shaq can get themselves healthy enough to make small but effective contributions in the playoffs, just like they've shown glimpses off in the final 2 meaningless games(-Shaq of course). Check out the games played listed below and let us know waht you guys think...

1) Paul Pierce (80 tie)
    1) Ray Allen (80 tie)
    3) Glen Davis (78)
    4) Kevin garnett (71)
    5) Rajon Rondo (68)

And this is where it gets interesting...
    6) Von Wafer (58)
    7) Shaquille O'neal (37)
    8) Avery Bradley (31)
    9) Jeff Green (26)
    10) Jermaine O'neal (24 tie)
    10) Nenad Kristic (24 tie)
    10) Delonte West (24 tie)
    13) Troy Murphy (17 tie)
    13) Sasha Pavlovic (17 tie)
    15) Carlos Arroyo (15)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EastCoastAudio. Show EastCoastAudio's posts

Re: This season's inconsistent play explained...

My post season rotation would be...

Pg Rondo(36), D West(12)
    Sg Ray Allen(36), Von Wafer(8), D West (4)
    Sf Paul Pierce(34), Jeff Green(14)
    Pf KG(32), Jeff Green(8), Big Baby(8)
    C Shaq(12, 1st 3 min. of each quarter), Big Baby(20), Kristic/JO(16, depending on whether we need offense or defense in the particular series)

Also I think we should rest Shaq for round 1 against the knicks, the more rest the better and this is problty the series he'll have the least effect on, so why not save him for when we;ll need him more later on

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Re: This season's inconsistent play explained...

at least you are talking about the NY series, go celts.