THIS TEAM SUCKS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

THIS TEAM SUCKS

haha just kidding

When a team is making the shots the knicks were today, we just tip our hats..You can't win when they got absolutely everything going for them.

No ray allen, no peitrus and we only lose by eight when the other team is shooting 3's like they were in a video game.. shows the heart this team has.

Despite the loss, I like the effort, and huge game by pierce.

Lets hope for a win tomorrow, then its time to rest the starters!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

Re: THIS TEAM SUCKS

In Response to THIS TEAM SUCKS:
    [QUOTE]haha just kidding When a team is making the shots the knicks were today, we just tip our hats..You can't win when they got absolutely everything going for them. No ray allen, no peitrus and we only lose by eight when the other team is shooting 3's like they were in a video game.. shows the heart this team has. Despite the loss, I like the effort, and huge game by pierce. Lets hope for a win tomorrow, then its time to rest the starters!
    Posted by allen2034[/QUOTE]

classy post my friend, very classy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

Re: THIS TEAM SUCKS

In Response to THIS TEAM SUCKS:
    [QUOTE]haha just kidding When a team is making the shots the knicks were today, we just tip our hats..You can't win when they got absolutely everything going for them. No ray allen, no peitrus and we only lose by eight when the other team is shooting 3's like they were in a video game.. shows the heart this team has. Despite the loss, I like the effort, and huge game by pierce. Lets hope for a win tomorrow, then its time to rest the starters!
    Posted by allen2034[/QUOTE]

Very true.  Celtics hung tough despite Knicks shooting lights out.  Pierce was awesome, Bradley's playing and shooting very well, Rondo's outside shooting continues to improve and he was fairly stellar otherwise, and KG and Bass were/are steady.  Injuries continue to take their toll with Ray and Pietrus out last night.  Rondo took a nasty spill last night and still came back to finish the game; Pierce got nicked up.  Injuries notwithstanding, Celtics win it all in June!

As Always,