Three thieves showed up to ref a game.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Three thieves showed up to ref a game.....

Crawford,Malloy and Mauer! The best Miami has to offer! David Sterns making sure the Heat don't get swept! When in doubt send in Joey and two bums!!!! I guarentee a Miami blowout !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Re: Three thieves showed up to ref a game.....

Funny me and my wife said that soon as we saw who was refereeing the game. My wife picked who was going to get in early foul trouble,Ginobli. I that it was going to be Parker. I've said this a billion times and will probably say it a billion more; Basketball is the easiest game to fix.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

Come on, there was upsolutely no influence of the refs into that game. Well offciated, let them play, only few missed calls on both sides. AND the refs didn't bite on the spurs flopping.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheOriginalDfury13. Show TheOriginalDfury13's posts

Joey Crawford = Fix is in

I said 1-1 tie going to San Antonio as soon as I saw him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

In response to TheOriginalDfury13's comment:

Joey Crawford = Fix is in

I said 1-1 tie going to San Antonio as soon as I saw him.

That is nonsense. I also don't like Joey Crawford. Is there anyone who likes him? But the outcome of this game had nth to do with the refs, NOTHING.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

I also watched the entire game and I thought the officiating was fair. There were a couple of dubious calls here and there but nothing that I would say altered the entire course of the game.

I agree with Fierce.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

The 3 thieves robbed Miami this time?

San Antonio showed up ready to play tonight. Kicked the effff out of the heat.
    All in all an awesome game and just as the previous one: couple of dubious call here and there, didn't count more than two or three unfair call PER team. Another fairly officiated game IMHO.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Only if the three thieves show up in Miami for game six with the Heat trailing 3-2 ...