Thrown Under the Bus

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Thrown Under the Bus

The Royce White (Suspended w/o pay) scenario continues ... Good thing Danny didn't have a chance to draft this guy!

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/rockets-suspend-f-royce-white-164504590--nba.html

" ... he soon stopped participating in team activities and said on Twitter that dealing with his mental health took precedence over his NBA career. Then came his decision last Sunday to refuse his assignment to the D-League. Despite that decision, he said then that he still hopes to return to basketball in the future."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

Re: Thrown Under the Bus

This kid is throwing it all away.  I would be kissing this teams butt and doing everything possible to get through this psychological issue.  What i would not be doing is stopping my activities with the team who is helping me in everyway it can or declining in their assignment of him to the D league. Obviously the rockets feel he needs to get into real basket ball activity and games.  If basketball wasn't the issue in college why would it be in the NBA.

Just another athlete with issues and feels entitled to just collect a check and not do a damn thing his employer wants.