Thug West punches Bad Boy Wafer?Par for the Course

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

Thug West punches Bad Boy Wafer?Par for the Course

I hate to say I told you so But I did!

Danny is getting his money worth from this Thug team he has built.

Danny likes the bad boys and takes all the trash the NBA has Wallace, Posey, Telfair, Starsbury, West, Rondo, Perkins, Brown, and countless more.

What ever happened to Celtics Pride, team work and good sportsmanship.

The word Celtic meant all of the above, coaches used to use the word Celtic when describing the type of good, fair,hardworking ,team play they wanted.

No more, the term Celtic now means , thug,trash talking,defense first,knock your man down ,slow down hoop.

give me the Old Lakers 80's and old C's 70's anyday.

I will go root for the Suns.

Take care Run  enjoy your thug team.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Re: Thug West punches Bad Boy Wafer?Par for the Course

PJ Brown is praised for being a stand up guy the fact that you call him a thug means you are a racist.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickFaldo. Show NickFaldo's posts

Has anyone notified the Boston Globe that racist ideas are being posted on their basketball forum? As for Delonte, he's innocent until proven guilty. I think Von Wafer needs to go, not West. Fights happen. The  mistake was keeping Von Wafer in the first place. He can't play forward. You've already got Delonte who can also play point guard. Bradley should be the one getting minutes the first ten games in place of Delonte. Von Wafer until proven otherwise is not that good.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In Response to Re: Thug West punches Bad Boy Wafer?Par for the Course:
    [QUOTE]PJ Brown is praised for being a stand up guy the fact that you call him a thug means you are a racist.
    Posted by BosoxJoe5[/QUOTE]

Bosox

Stop the name calling, you know very well Brown was an enforcer and had many fights on the court.

Run

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from habssuck09. Show habssuck09's posts

P.J Brown a enforcer??? wow you really don't watch basketball..well with a queer pic like that it was kind of obvious

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thug West punches Bad Boy Wafer?Par for the Course : Bosox Stop the name calling, you know very well Brown was an enforcer and had many fights on the court. Run
    Posted by runrunandrun[/QUOTE]
    I am the one name calling? He won multiple citizenship/sportsman awards he is a great stand up guy. He could block a shot so that makes him an enforcer?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

[QUOTE]Has anyone notified the Boston Globe that racist ideas are being posted on their basketball forum? As for Delonte, he's innocent until proven guilty. I think Von Wafer needs to go, not West. Fights happen. The  mistake was keeping Von Wafer in the first place. He can't play forward. You've already got Delonte who can also play point guard. Bradley should be the one getting minutes the first ten games in place of Delonte. Von Wafer until proven otherwise is not that good.
    Posted by NickFaldo[/QUOTE]

Faldo

Who are you West or West agent?  What is racist in my blog? NOTHING the C's are thugs and West actions prove it,along with all the trash talking by most of the C's.

I liked the all black Lakers 80 teams, as they ran the ball and didn't beat up people.

Run

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickFaldo. Show NickFaldo's posts

I like Delonte West, sure. You come across as being a white paternalist. There can be different forms of racism. If you don't like the modern NBA, then perhaps you should stop following it. I stopped following baseball and hockey. I don't like how one team in baseball always has an extra 100 million to spend. I got fed up with the Bruins owner. I complained at the time and went away. You are suffering from broken record syndrome. You've made your opinion known. Why you never give it a rest is perplexing.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

What did I tell you huh?
    Don't let runrunarun find out Delonte's hanged Wafer as a punching bag .....hehehehehe.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

What a tool.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

In Response to Thug West punches Bad Boy Wafer?Par for the Course:
    [QUOTE]I hate to say I told you so But I did! Danny is getting his money worth from this Thug team he has built. Danny likes the bad boys and takes all the trash the NBA has Wallace, Posey, Telfair, Starsbury, West, Rondo, Perkins, Brown, and countless more. What ever happened to Celtics Pride, team work and good sportsmanship. The word Celtic meant all of the above, coaches used to use the word Celtic when describing the type of good, fair,hardworking ,team play they wanted. No more, the term Celtic now means , thug,trash talking,defense first,knock your man down ,slow down hoop. give me the Old Lakers 80's and old C's 70's anyday. I will go root for the Suns. Take care Run  enjoy your thug team.
    Posted by runrunandrun[/QUOTE]

For God's sake. Will you just shut up. Please! Everyone here is sick to death of your insane ramblings.

What don't you get about the fact that you aren't going to convince sane intelligent people that two plus two equal five? Your thinking is warped. Subjecting us to it over and over again is not going to do anything but annoy all involved parties.

I speak for everyone when I say: Please, just go away.

I keep expecting him to snap and go on some Mel Gibson type rant about how all the Celtics should go back to Africa where they came from.

And to BDC- why wont you do something about this racist fool? He brings absolutely nothing of value to this forum and only serves to anger and incite rational people.

Of course BDC's inaction just further strengthens my theory that run isn't even real, but simply a creation of BDC to stir the pot. Why else would theyallow his outrageous behavior to go unchecked?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I don't know squat about racism but as an American Indian I find it comical too hear both White guys and Black guys call each other racists as most folks are biased to thier own kind,as far as West and Wafer duking it out I wasn't there so I don't pretend to know what happened,rumor has it West has been at odds with Wafer since the opening of camp. Also in todays altercation he alledgedly sucker punched Wafer who responded with two punches of his own. Oh to be a fly on the wall in the Celtics locker room. As to the so called racist remarks being perpetrated on the BDC site good luck weeding that problem out.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"I will go root for the Suns." - runrunrun

Best news this board has heard in a while. Don't let the door hit you on your way out. We're gonna hold you to this, don't come around here no more.