Thunder get 2 injured players

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Thunder get 2 injured players

The Celtics knew Nate was hurting but I'm wondering did the Thunder know he was going to need surgery and be out 4-6 weeks. I would assume they did, the trade could've been voided when he took the physical but I think getting Perk was the main thing.

Danny found gold in this trade.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Thunder get 2 injured players

In Response to Thunder get 2 injured players:
    [QUOTE]The Celtics knew Nate was hurting but I'm wondering did the Thunder know he was going to need surgery and be out 4-6 weeks. I would assume they did, the trade could've been voided when he took the physical but I think getting Perk was the main thing. Danny found gold in this trade.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

How did you know that Nate was hurting?  He played all of the recent games before he was traded and didn't show any signs of being injured. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Bias should know, after all he's an engineer. Maybe he's a knee engineer.

HAHAHA!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

“We knew about it,’’ Celtics coach Doc Rivers said. “The Nate injury, I knew he was having knee pains, but other than that I didn’t know much about it. Perk we knew, obviously. He got hurt in the game against [the Warriors], so we knew he’d be out for a little bit.’’

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Thunder get 2 injured players:
    [QUOTE]The Celtics knew Nate was hurting but I'm wondering did the Thunder know he was going to need surgery and be out 4-6 weeks. I would assume they did, the trade could've been voided when he took the physical but I think getting Perk was the main thing. Danny found gold in this trade.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

Is this what you mean by gold?

Gold
    Always believe in your soul
    You've got the power to know
    You're indestructible
    Always believe in, because you are
    Gold