Timberwolves release West

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Timberwolves release West

Ex Celtic D. West released by timberwolves, he would be available at the minimum.  What about it?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Re: Timberwolves release West

In Response to Timberwolves release West:
    [QUOTE]Ex Celtic D. West released by timberwolves, he would be available at the minimum.  What about it?
    Posted by maryngary[/QUOTE]

Let's go get him!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

West would not be a stranger, he has a basic understanding of the Celtic game and players.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JMichalski12. Show JMichalski12's posts

Get him, very consistant shooter

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

If he could hit the 3 a little better, yes.  But I think right now we are just replicating other players.  His mins would take away from Bradley, who may end up better than the Wild Wild West anyway.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

West is a good player and I liked him a lot when he played for the C's. However Avery Bradley is about the same size and plays the same 2 positions. However I would like to see Bradley get the oppurtunity.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

West is just too creepy of a dude for me....he is a head case.....

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from toineson. Show toineson's posts

I like Delonte's talent but let's see how many games the NBA suspends him for next season.  Unfortunately he ceased being a reliable option for the Cavaliers last season due to his personal turmoil, but maybe he can turn it around.