Time for Doc to go

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8brd. Show sk8brd's posts

Time for Doc to go

Time for this coach to go.  Below 500. This team is a joke already and nobody, not even Detriot, is afraid to play the celts.  We have players making incredible excuses that we fans dont want to hear, like someone has a sore back, sore wrist, bruise, scrape, a broken nail, or even a dead grandma.  The truth is this team quit on him, just like the sox did on Tito, and until Doc goes, this team is going nowhere.  Oh wait, I forgot, they havent been going anywhere since 08.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Time for Doc to go

yawn

thanks for contributing nothing but an ignorant rant that shows you are negative, spoiled and you value sports way too much in your life

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

this is a joke, right?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8brd. Show sk8brd's posts

In Response to Re: Time for Doc to go:
    [QUOTE]yawn thanks for contributing nothing but an ignorant rant that shows you are negative, spoiled and you value sports way too much in your life
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

Not spoiled.  Why should you or anyone be happy with that coach and team.  I don't care if they're old or injured or got family issues, we fans are the ones paying their salaries in the millions, so it is not wrong to ask these clowns to go do their job for a change.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In Response to Time for Doc to go:
    [QUOTE]Time for this coach to go.  Below 500. This team is a joke already and nobody, not even Detriot, is afraid to play the celts.  We have players making incredible excuses that we fans dont want to hear, like someone has a sore back, sore wrist, bruise, scrape, a broken nail, or even a dead grandma.  The truth is this team quit on him, just like the sox did on Tito, and until Doc goes, this team is going nowhere.  Oh wait, I forgot, they havent been going anywhere since 08.
    Posted by sk8brd[/QUOTE]

Lol.  It's hard to read your post as anything but the writing of another ungrateful, spoiled "fan". 

Did you not watch the 2010 finals?  Or did you just count them out before they played the games?

Fairweather at best.  Guess you're not old enough to remember the 90s, when the C's really were destined for nowhere.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenaboveGold. Show GreenaboveGold's posts

In Response to Time for Doc to go:
    [QUOTE]Time for this coach to go.  Below 500. This team is a joke already and nobody, not even Detriot, is afraid to play the celts.  We have players making incredible excuses that we fans dont want to hear, like someone has a sore back, sore wrist, bruise, scrape, a broken nail, or even a dead grandma.  The truth is this team quit on him, just like the sox did on Tito, and until Doc goes, this team is going nowhere.  Oh wait, I forgot, they havent been going anywhere since 08.
    Posted by sk8brd[/QUOTE]
    My guess is that you've never experiences  "sore back, sore wrist, bruise, scrape, a broken nail, or even a dead grandma." no wonder you call them excuses.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from docomospur. Show docomospur's posts

Just for discussion's sake, whodo you think we can get to replace him at this moment?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]Just for discussion's sake, whodo you think we can get to replace him at this moment?
    Posted by docomospur[/QUOTE]

Let R9R be player coach... he's our "Man on a Mission."

Check this out..... http://www.boston.com/sports/basketball/celtics/articles/2012/02/25/man_on_a_mission/

Pud

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Doc has a five year contract at seven million per year.  What kind of uninformed fan are you?  I bet you are a troll just stirring it up. Doc is here to rebuild and I could not be happier. He is the Celtics at this time.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8brd. Show sk8brd's posts

[QUOTE]Just for discussion's sake, whodo you think we can get to replace him at this moment?
    Posted by docomospur[/QUOTE]

phil jackson or maybe john calapari

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8brd. Show sk8brd's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Time for Doc to go : My guess is that you've never experiences  "sore back, sore wrist, bruise, scrape, a broken nail, or even a dead grandma." no wonder you call them excuses.
    Posted by GreenaboveGold[/QUOTE]

Sure everybody get those.  You wouldn't tell your boss you're unable to come to work because of a broken nail, would you?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

This guy is just trolling around for nonsense. He is a troll.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Time for Doc to go : phil jackson or maybe john calapari
    Posted by sk8brd[/QUOTE]

O.K., you're officially a donkey now.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8brd. Show sk8brd's posts

[QUOTE]This guy is just trolling around for nonsense. He is a troll.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Nope.  I'm just stating facts.  And the fact is this team su*ks because the coaching su*cks.  Too bad you aint smart enough to figure that out.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]This guy is just trolling around for nonsense. He is a troll.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

I agree with you.  What a crazy thread.  The person who started this definitely isn't a fan of the Celtics.