Time to bench Rondo!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Time to bench Rondo!

He's walking around moping. He's not getting the team in the offense with good time on the shot clock. He's not getting the right guys the ball. He's trying to get stats instead of just playing ball. It's time to send a message to him. If he's still moping about Perk, sit his tail down!

I'm not blaming it all on him but he's suppose to running the team on the floor and his body language is bad.

Start West for a few games and tell us it's because Rondo needs rest.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Re: Time to bench Rondo!

In Response to Time to bench Rondo!:
    [QUOTE]He's walking around moping. He's not getting the team in the offense with good time on the shot clock. He's not getting the right guys the ball. He's trying to get stats instead of just playing ball. It's time to send a message to him. If he's still moping about Perk, sit his tail down! I'm not blaming it all on him but he's suppose to running the team on the floor and his body language is bad. Start West for a few games and tell us it's because Rondo needs rest.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

Rondo is part of the issue. Doc YOU NEED TO PLAY JEFF GREEN MORE, DO NOT TAKE HIM OUT OF GAMES IN THE LATE 4TH QUARTER, LIKE TONIGHT!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Don't take Delonte out in the 4th when were are leading and playing decent either.  That was the back breaker tonight.  I agree with Bias it is time to send a message to Rondo.  5 assist and 5 to's?  Sit the dude.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

You both are right. Rondo needs to be dealt with and Green needs to be playing 35 minutes.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

The Big 3 need to sit Rondo down and tell him to get his a** in gear. Get his head on right and start playing ball. Too bad it's too late for an Ainge trade rumor. Maybe Ainge needs to talk with him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

except that doc has proven that he's not smart enough to see what many of us see. he won't bench rondo. he won't play green more. he won't give west more PT. he'll heap even more minutes on the big 4, who are breaking down right before our eyes. doc rivers will not be missed next year.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I'll miss Doc because the team will be awful.  We are witnessing a moment of truth the future is either here or we can still fight back to the way we were.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenSlime. Show GreenSlime's posts

Rondo is playing his way off this team and will be sent packing in the off-season. In the meantime, you'll just have to grin and bear it cause ain't no way Doc is gonna bench him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

the big 3, plus a bunch of decent role players, carried doc to the title in '08. they're no longer good enough to carry him. he makes bad decisions all the time. he can't and won't fix the problem with this team, b/c he's not capable of doing that.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

It is my belief that we are seeing the last days of Rajon Rondo as a Boston Celtic...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

In Response to Re: Time to bench Rondo!:
    [QUOTE]the big 3, plus a bunch of decent role players, carried doc to the title in '08. they're no longer good enough to carry him. he makes bad decisions all the time. he can't and won't fix the problem with this team, b/c he's not capable of doing that.
    Posted by kaktug[/QUOTE]

I personally believe that he was carried Thibodeau...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Time to bench Rondo! : I personally believe that he was carried Thibodeau...
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]

excuse me: "by Thibodeau..."

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]It is my belief that we are seeing the last days of Rajon Rondo as a Boston Celtic...
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]

That maybe the case. His poor shooting and lack of decision making is hurting the Big three. They have to compensate for his lack scoring and thus they get tired by the 4th quarter. We saw this in the finals last year, and its been carried over to this year.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]the big 3, plus a bunch of decent role players, carried doc to the title in '08. they're no longer good enough to carry him. he makes bad decisions all the time. he can't and won't fix the problem with this team, b/c he's not capable of doing that.
    Posted by kaktug[/QUOTE]

Could be onto something there.  Last year DOc allowed Sheed to loaf an entire season and he kept getting playing time from Doc.  Rondo seems immune as well..

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

The problem is Rondo isn't directing the offense and we are getting bad shots at the end of the shot clock, wrong people taking the wrong shots, throwing up shots, etc. There is no urgency to score or execute the offense. The scores are low enough which says we're playing good defense.

Doc needs to finish games with
    PP, RA, BBD, KG and Green just so we can have enough offense to finish games. Rondo will get right in the lane and not shoot. No offense is losing the games in the end.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbrr7. Show paulbrr7's posts

Keep this in mind  "Rondo anonymous" members The Celtic can not win a championship without him. So we better hope he finds his game, because he makes the big three the players they currently are. West is a good player but he can't do what Rondo does when he is on his game.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]Don't take Delonte out in the 4th when were are leading and playing decent either.  That was the back breaker tonight.  I agree with Bias it is time to send a message to Rondo.  5 assist and 5 to's?  Sit the dude.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

vegas odds on doc having a set of nuts big enough to make that call are 200:1

over time, at various times, rondo has done any number of foolish and frustrating things that deserved the same response and it never came.

now we have a 171 lb monster who is being allowed to run, nay, WALK the team into a trash can and everyone seems afraid to do something. 

rondo should be sent home to ice his tw@t for 5 games.  it's absolutely beyond pathetic what he is doing out there on a nightly basis right now.