Time to give Dottie and her staff a well deserved pat on the back for a job well done

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Re: Time to give Dottie and her staff a well deserved pat on the back for a job well done

Nice.....well done buddy!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Time to give Dottie and her staff a well deserved pat on the back for a job well done

In response to Fierce34's comment:

All the other Laker trolls have disappeared since the Lakers became a lottery team. What we have here is GK using multiple accounts. There's only one troll left here. 

I think they were gone as soon as the season started.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to DFURY-13's comment:

As many of you know I have been the most critical person when it comes to the moderators. Let's face it I was a mean sob,

You weren't a mean SOB. Lets face it. You were a troll-baiting doofus.

Apologize for that too while you are at it.

Pud

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

As many of you know I have been the most critical person when it comes to the moderators. Let's face it I was a mean sob, but it was because I wanted to come here and not be inendated with Laker trolls.

They have gone above and beyond the last few days deleting posts and threads and have gone a long way to making things civil here again.

Great Job Dottie and my apologies for being overly critical.

Dfury13

Don't let her/him off so easy. We need the ignore button back so we can police ourselves as well. By 'ignoring' this reasonable request he/she is choosing a form of censorship in itself and would by implication be refusing to abdicate some of her power. Show us that you're better than that. Of course, she/he would retain the ultimate power of censoring the inappropriate. Show us mercy, King/Queen Soloman(and respect). Most of us are adults here...

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

As many of you know I have been the most critical person when it comes to the moderators. Let's face it I was a mean sob,

Pud

Pud your a clown and a troll apologist. Get lost. It was all retaliation and you know it.

As soon as you aren't happy with the moderating... you'll be right back at it... grandstanding, cussing, pretending to be a mean SOB and making a fool out of yourself... again... like you can't help it.

Guaranteed.

Pud

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

Pud

Pud your a clown and a troll apologist. Get lost. It was all retaliation and you know it.

As soon as you aren't happy with the moderating... you'll be right back at it... grandstanding, cussing, pretending to be a mean SOB and making a fool out of yourself... again... like you can't help it.

Guaranteed.

Pud

I would have thought you were responding to my thoughtful, reasonable attempt to get the ignore button back where it should be. Instead you choose to respond to a personal attack and continue the status quo of breast(dottie wouldn't allow my original word; sad) for tat. One day I will learn. One fine day.