Time to insert Murphy in the line up

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from franquazi. Show franquazi's posts

Time to insert Murphy in the line up

Let's move KG to center where he can be a defensive force and faster than most centers in the league, we put Murphy at power forward adding another shooter from the perimeter. Also he can grab 10+ rebounds per game and score in double figures. He will help Ray and Paul be more freely at the floor too..Then we strength our bench with Krstic, Davis, Green, West and Arroyo. We still be tall with both KG and Murphy at 6'11 and at the same time being a more dangerous team from 3point land.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Re: Time to insert Murphy in the line up

In Response to Time to insert Murphy in the line up:
    [QUOTE]Let's move KG to center where he can be a defensive force and faster than most centers in the league, we put Murphy at power forward adding another shooter from the perimeter. Also he can grab 10+ rebounds per game and score in double figures. He will help Ray and Paul be more freely at the floor too..Then we strength our bench with Krstic, Davis, Green, West and Arroyo. We still be tall with both KG and Murphy at 6'11 and at the same time being a more dangerous team from 3point land.
    Posted by franquazi[/QUOTE]

Murphy has been a bust so far for the Celtics, I would start Green.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsboy. Show celticsboy's posts

In Response to Time to insert Murphy in the line up:
    [QUOTE]Let's move KG to center where he can be a defensive force and faster than most centers in the league, we put Murphy at power forward adding another shooter from the perimeter. Also he can grab 10+ rebounds per game and score in double figures. He will help Ray and Paul be more freely at the floor too..Then we strength our bench with Krstic, Davis, Green, West and Arroyo. We still be tall with both KG and Murphy at 6'11 and at the same time being a more dangerous team from 3point land.
    Posted by franquazi[/QUOTE]

You're right Franq, while we're at it, let's also start a Goat to give Pierce some rest and maybe have him sub for Ray too. i mean really? Murphy. The same Murphy that everyone thought was going to save us from having a weak bench but is nothing more then a feebled chicken laying stinking eggs all over the place.

Did you see him when he passed up that shot with the time running down. Afraid to get blocked, the worthless bum didn't shoot, traveled and turned the ball over. I said right then and there, that's it, I DO NOT WANNA HEAR IT ABOUT TROY MURPHY ANYMORE...ABOUT ANYTHING, THIS OFFSEASON. This guy really doesn't belong on a basketball court.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Should have picked up Leon Powe instead.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from franquazi. Show franquazi's posts

He isn't a bench player...He will be effective as a starter and with heavy minutes. HE ISN'T DONE AT 30 YRS. NO WAY!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

He's better than PJ Brown , Mikki Moore, Patrick O'Bryant, Shelden Williams, Leon Powe, Semih Erden and Luke Harangody....

Let him continue to get the rust off and get in shape for 12 games....I say the more minutes the better for Murphy

he's another weapon in the event of a catastophic injury or suspension...

Troy Murphy could be the difference in landing championship #18 in Boston

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

In Response to Re: Time to insert Murphy in the line up:
    [QUOTE]He's better than PJ Brown , Mikki Moore, Patrick O'Bryant, Shelden Williams, Leon Powe, Semih Erden and Luke Harangody.... Let him continue to get the rust off and get in shape for 12 games....I say the more minutes the better for Murphy he's another weapon in the event of a catastophic injury or suspension... Troy Murphy could be the difference in landing championship #18 in Boston
    Posted by PHX85014[/QUOTE]

How funny is this...A guy averaging 3 pts. and 3.5 rebounds a game with a 36% shooting percentage in 29 games, a guy who can't play defense to save his life and basically dumped by a woeful Warriors team, could be the difference in landing a title.  Hey, I could be wrong and he somehow morphs into a Kevin McHale with range.  Excuse me while I laugh at the absurdity of that last statement. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbrr7. Show paulbrr7's posts

You'll never know what he could of brought to the team this year, because Doc only plays him three minutes a game. So the numbers don't really mean to much.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Time to insert Murphy in the line up:
    [QUOTE]Should have picked up Leon Powe instead.
    Posted by scubber[/QUOTE]

Agree that Leon would have been a great addition to this team. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Leon has not played at all and coming off another big surgery and he looked fine.  Murphy may have lost it, unfortunately.  PJ Brown looked better when he was in his late 30s.  If Murphy needs playing time to get going, then we might as well write him off because he is not going to get any at this point and with Shaq and JON coming back.  Come to think of it, why can't a veteran like him get back in shape and into form in practice?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshashaty. Show cshashaty's posts

Would have LOVED to have Powe.

That being said, I'm starting to think that Murph is not going to even make the playoff roster.

Ouch!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bramrok. Show bramrok's posts

murphy is the worst player in the nba right now. danny ainge blew this so bad. we needed leon powe for his inside game and his personality; leon is the right fit. 
    golden state knew how bad murphy was. too bad murphy did not choose the heat. cut murphy now so he can join the heat and ruin them!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

The difference between Powe and Murphy are simple.  Powe has great character and worked his rear off to get back.  Murphy looks like he's been drinking guiness every night for two years.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsboy11. Show celticsboy11's posts

this post gets funnier and funnier, pros and cons on Worthless Murphy, that should be his title going forward. the funniest post was the guy that said that Murphy was better then PJ Brown , Mikki Moore, Patrick O'Bryant, Shelden Williams, Leon Powe, Semih Erden and Luke Harangody, LMAO. Even Mikki Moore was better then Him. PJ Brown and Sheldon Williams, you kidding, 3-4 times better then him. And you comparing Murphy to Leon Powe, didn't you watch the game last night? lmao.

Worthless Murphy is a Got Dam Joke. Everytime I hear someone defend why is he pathetic, i have to remind them that he's been in the league for about 10 years, had plenty of practice with the team to get the dust off. no reason for the pathetic play unless he was a pathetic player. Plain and simple.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LAKER-Troll. Show LAKER-Troll's posts

Yes, Murphy is the definitely answer to all of the celtics problems. Cool

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonsucks69. Show bostonsucks69's posts

Murphy is a scrub.LOL!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigJoedaddyBoston. Show BigJoedaddyBoston's posts

"The difference between Powe and Murphy are simple.  Powe has great character and worked his rear off to get back.  Murphy looks like he's been drinking guiness every night for two years."  hahahahah .....couldn't agree more with that.  Murphy is a bum.  Put him in as a starter and we will loose every game we have.   Powe would have been great.

The best thing Murphy can do for us is to go sign with the Bulls.   Danny lost his mind and underestimated chemistry.  He looked at the future.  WHat future?  The big 3 ar eon borrowed time as it is.  Couldn't he just give them and Perk one more shot?   Disgrace!!!