Time to say goodbye

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Time to say goodbye

To Ray as my avatar, as most of you know he is my favorite current Celtic, and has now climbed to #10 on my list of greatest Celtics of all time! So thinking of a way to honor some of the greatest Celtic players, i have decided to change my avatar every so often to show a Celtic great, i'll change it about every 2 months, until all 14 of my top Celtic greats have been shown. Not only were these guys great, but they all loved being Celtics, and did everything in their power to insure a Celtic victory.  CELTICS FOREVER!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Re: Time to say goodbye

next up: darren tillis!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Time to say goodbye:
    [QUOTE] To Ray as my avatar, as most of you know he is my favorite current Celtic, and has now climbed to #10 on my list of greatest Celtics of all time! So thinking of a way to honor some of the greatest Celtic players, i have decided to change my avatar every so often to show a Celtic great, i'll change it about every 2 months, until all 14 of my top Celtic greats have been shown. Not only were these guys great, but they all loved being Celtics, and did everything in their power to insure a Celtic victory.  CELTICS FOREVER!!!
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

Don't forget Leon!

Pud

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: Time to say goodbye:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Time to say goodbye : Don't forget Leon! Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]
     Leon deserved better!  Hail to the Redskins, hail to victory,braves on the warpath, fight for old DC!!  I just don't hear that near enough anymore. 

Did you know, instead of fight for old DC, it was first written as  fight for old Dixie!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoCalCeltFan. Show SoCalCeltFan's posts

Did you also know that George Preston Marshall originally had the Washington Redskins in Boston! Maybe he got confused with the original tea partiers. Another group of white men masquarading as Native Americans! Anyway, NFL Films has a great retrospective on the Skins. Bobby Mitchell tells how Marshall demanded that Dixie be played and SUNG at the 'Skins Kickoff Dinner and how Mitchell mouthed something because he didn't know the words to Dixie. Because of GP Marshall, a hardcore segregationist, the team's name ought to be changed. It was offensive and meant to be by that toad!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Don't forget Sherman Douglas, I have a few avatar photos of him if you want...he helmed the team during some fun seasons with ML Carr figuring out ways to lose games.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE] To Ray as my avatar, as most of you know he is my favorite current Celtic, and has now climbed to #10 on my list of greatest Celtics of all time! So thinking of a way to honor some of the greatest Celtic players, i have decided to change my avatar every so often to show a Celtic great, i'll change it about every 2 months, until all 14 of my top Celtic greats have been shown. Not only were these guys great, but they all loved being Celtics, and did everything in their power to insure a Celtic victory.  CELTICS FOREVER!!!

Your current avatar is Antoine Walker, tell us, kyceltic, where does Toine rank in your top 14 of Celtic Greats?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Time to say goodbye : Your current avatar is Antoine Walker, tell us, kyceltic, where does Toine rank in your top 14 of Celtic Greats?
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

We have never seen a list of your top 10 or 15 Celtic greats, are you afriad someone won't agree with you. Don't be afraid, let us see your list.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Time to say goodbye :  We have never seen a list of your top 10 or 15 Celtic greats, are you afriad someone won't agree with you. Don't be afraid, let us see your list.

Sure!

1.Russell
    2. Bird
    3. Cousy
    4. Hondo
    5. Pierce

I'll wait after the season is over to finish the list. As of now that's my top 5. If the Celtics get Banner #18 this season KG and Ray will be in the top 10 of my list for sure.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Time to say goodbye : Sure! 1.Russell 2. Bird 3. Cousy 4. Hondo 5. Pierce I'll wait after the season is over to finish the list. As of now that's my top 5. If the Celtics get Banner #18 this season KG and Ray will be in the top 10 of my list for sure.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]
     You can look at my list,if you can't think of anyone else. My dog can name 15 great Celtics. What a cop out!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Time to say goodbye :  You can look at my list,if you can't think of anyone else. My dog can name 15 great Celtics. What a cop out!!

Where's your list? 

I'm not seeing your list on this thread at all. Cop out?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Time to say goodbye : Where's your list?  I'm not seeing your list on this thread at all. Cop out?
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Patience grasshopper patience!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Time to say goodbye :  Patience grasshopper patience!!

Come on! Even my 6 dogs can each come up with a list of 15 great Celtic players. 

What are you waiting for, show us your list. Cop out!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Time to say goodbye : Come on! Even my 6 dogs can each come up with a list of 15 great Celtic players.  What are you waiting for, show us your list. Cop out!
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

You should get your dogs to help you with your list then!!  If you were only half the man your dogs thought you were, you wouldn't be carrying on like this.

What do you think of my idea of honoring the Celtic greats, by using them as my avatar?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Time to say goodbye :    You should get your dogs to help you with your list then!!  If you were only half the man your dogs thought you were, you wouldn't be carrying on like this.  What do you think of my idea of honoring the Celtic greats, by using them as my avatar?

I think it's a great idea. Just shows what a moron you are. 

I mean, Antoine Walker a Celtic Great?

HAHAHA!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Time to say goodbye : I think it's a great idea. Just shows what a moron you are.  I mean, Antoine Walker a Celtic Great? HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

You're just mad because you weren't smart enough to come up with it. Name calling already, my my you're in such a bad mood tonight. Can the multiples be far behind. Come on out and join the fun guys!!   HAHAHAHA

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Time to say goodbye :  You're just mad because you weren't smart enough to come up with it. Name calling already, my my you're in such a bad mood tonight. Can the multiples be far behind. Come on out and join the fun guys!!   HAHAHAHA

Where's your list of Celtic Greats? Copping out?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Time to say goodbye : Where's your list of Celtic Greats? Copping out?
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Patience, Grasshopper, patience!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Time to say goodbye :  Patience, Grasshopper, patience!!

That's what I mean, you're copping out, as usual. Coward!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Time to say goodbye : That's what I mean, you're copping out, as usual. Coward!
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Name calling and lies, is this what i've reduced you to? Bested again by KyCeltic! HAHAHAHAHA!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Time to say goodbye :  Name calling and lies, is this what i've reduced you to? Bested again by KyCeltic! HAHAHAHAHA!!

HAHAHA!!!

So every time I call you names you bested me? If it helps you sleep better at night then why not, right?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Toine #14 on the list of Celtic Greats?

Where's the list?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Time to say goodbye : Toine #14 on the list of Celtic Greats? Where's the list?
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Patience, grasshopper, patience!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Time to say goodbye :  Patience, grasshopper, patience!!

Toine is your avatar now, does this mean that Toine is #14 on your list of Celtic Greats?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Whatever.  KY seems unable to name 15 Celtics' players.  And Antoine does not belong on a list of top 15 All Time C's.