Time to start Sullinger?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Time to start Sullinger?

Kirk everything you say is worth a try but it is like treating a gaping wound with a band aid.  This team is dead if they can't make a trade for another big man.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to concord27's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Kirk everything you say is worth a try but it is like treating a gaping wound with a band aid.  This team is dead if they can't make a trade for another big man.

[/QUOTE]

I disagree.

KG, Sullinger, Pierce, Bradley, and Rondo start.

Then Terry, Lee, Collins, Bass, and Green back up.

[/QUOTE]

If you mean they will become a contender with this line up I hope you are right.  I don't see it at all.  But last year they looked dead in the water to.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

As much as I would like Sully to start,  I hate to tinker with the chemistry we have going now.  Not sure how long it would take Sully to foul out if he started the game.  He is a stud for sure but the lineup the way it is works for me.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from James37. Show James37's posts

without sullinger in the second unit, there DEAD. Hes staying in the second unit. Sorry.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:
    [QUOTE]

As much as I would like Sully to start,  I hate to tinker with the chemistry we have going now.  Not sure how long it would take Sully to foul out if he started the game.  He is a stud for sure but the lineup the way it is works for me.

[/QUOTE]
     + 1

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from patrickford. Show patrickford's posts

Aren't there big concerns about Sullinger's back? That as much as anything is why he fell in the draft. I say go easy with him. 

He absolutely looks like a steal. You would think at some point the NBA scouts would begin to look at not only height, weight, verticle leap, wing span, but also size of rear end. All kidding aside there is a long list of proven NBA players who were "undersized" in height, butt who could score in the paint. The best example of all time might have been Mark Aguire. How many of us here have played ball with guys like that? The width of a player in a way creates the same effect a height advantage does. The thing is, is if a guy is wide then you are standing further away from his apex. Not only that but width means you have to reach in at an angle to reach the apex, and reaching in results in fouls.  It's geometry. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from scauma09. Show scauma09's posts

Good point above. This team is a player or two away IMO. Gay and/or cousins (I think they could get both if they were willing to part with pierce, who I would hate to see go) but short of that they don't have the punch to stay with elite teams. In the nba, u need a star

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Pierce is not going anywhere.

[/QUOTE]

This thread is about Sulllinger starting.  Slow down some your getting mixed up on your threads. 

15. This post has been removed.