Time to trade Pierce

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

Re: Time to trade Pierce

you're going to have to do better than that. who would we get in the trade?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

In response to The BIG TICKET's comment:
    [QUOTE]

he is stil productive but we can trade him plus melo/Sully/bass for something

and let Green filled the starting SF spot

[/QUOTE]

Say it ain't so Ticket. P2 is a lifetime Celtic. In order to trade him, they would have to get something big in return and that is not going to happen. The real Ticket would retire and Rondo would pout. Not a good idea at all.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

[QUOTE]

of course we need something big in return, i mean a star player in return, ainge is not crazy to trade pierce for nothing. We need like Jsmoove or Center that can defend the paint or can leap! Pierce is just a piece to make a deal and to have a big in return

[/QUOTE]

Got yeah Ticket but pretty sure all the other teams are seeing what you are seeing and that is a declining P2. Just not sure he would net much in return and he has been a loyal soldier. I think if they traded him you might as well be ready to blow it up completely because it would set off a chain reaction and the first to go would be KG.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

[QUOTE]

of course we need something big in return, i mean a star player in return, ainge is not crazy to trade pierce for nothing. We need like Jsmoove or Center that can defend the paint or can leap! Pierce is just a piece to make a deal and to have a big in return

[/QUOTE]

i don't think the C's would give up P2 and melo/Sully/Bass for jsmoove. he ain't that smoove.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Green could certainly be the starting Sf with Pierce the starting SG...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

One problem with your plan...well, two. 

One: no one is giving up anything for Pierce. Unlike Ray he wants/needs the ball to make plays so he can't just go to a contender. And he's too old to start with a rebuilder. 

Two: Jeff Green can't play. Seriously, can we have any evidence that Green can play before we decide he is the future? He had another crummy game tonight, and against a bad team no less. 

Doc will have his work cut out for him just living with Green on the floor long enough to give Paul a water bottle. 

Green....can't.....play.  

Let's revisit this trade talk once Green can show us something.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I would like to see Green start at shooting guard, but Doc will never do it.

[/QUOTE]

maybe then green could get more than 2 rebs a night?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Green could certainly be the starting Sf with Pierce the starting SG...

[/QUOTE]

and you..........   don't see any issues with quick #2's blowing right by pierce with regularity?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"and you..........   don't see any issues with quick #2's blowing right by pierce with regularity?"

:)

awww c'mon Acie are you sayin' Pierce is slow on his feet?

I would love it if Green could play well enough for Pierce to come off the bench

13. This post has been removed.