To ALL Doubters... fairweather fans, & Laker fan's with no life who attend this website...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

To ALL Doubters... fairweather fans, & Laker fan's with no life who attend this website...

Before you load the revolver and place it your head, calm down and let these following thoughts run through your mind.

The Celtics have lost 7 or their last 12 games.  Ok, I get it.  Pretty bad stuff.  The majority of these games have come to below average teams, and the Celtics have looked anything but playoff ready over that stretch.  Just to name a few problems over the past two weeks:

Rondo has had pinkie problems...

Krstic is in full blown panic mode and is playing like dog ****.. 

Jeff Green isn't playing enough..

Ray is gun shy and isn't shooting.. 

Garnett's legs are fading..

Troy Murphy is, well...Troy Murphy

Big Baby is shooting game tying three point shots in fourth quarters...

And Doc looks like he has been up all night taking care of newly adopted inner city kids...

Besides that, you can't really complain.  But here is where you can be optimistic Celtics fans.  Despite offensive struggles, the Celtics have held their opponents to under 90 points in 10 out of their last 12 games, Delonte West has been settling in nicely into the second unit, Paul Pierce is playing lights out, the Celtics are STILL only 2 games out of the top spot in the East, and no matter what anyone says (with or without Perkins) they have a better lineup entering the playoffs than they did last year.  Compare and contrast my friends.  Keep in mind that Marquise Daniels was benched during the entire 2010 playoffs and Rasheed didn't start playing well until the second round.

2009-2010                2010-2011

Ray Allen                 Ray Allen
    Tony Allen               Troy Murphy
    Marquise Daniels     Carlos Arroyo
    Glen Davis               Glen Davis
    Nate Robinson          Delonte West
    Brian Scalibrine        Sasha Pavlocic
    Kendrick Perkins      Nenad Krstic
    Rasheed Wallace      Jermaine O'Neal
    Michael Finley          Jeff Green
    Sheldon Williams      Shaquille O'Neal
    Paul Pierce               Paul Pierce
    Kevin Garnett           Kevin Garnett
    J.R. Giddens             Von Wafer
    Rajon Rondo            Rajon Rondo

The proof is there.  The team this year has more experience, size, and weapons.  The starters of last years team simply ran out of gas because they were relied on for the entire playoffs.  Last year, the Celtics had zero bench.  Freaking Sheldon Williams and good for nothing Michael Finley were logging minutes during the NBA finals for crying out loud.  If everyone is healthy this year (especially the bigs and Rondo), the Celtics are plenty deep.

And think about this too.  The Celtics were 34-10 with Shaq in the lineup earlier this year.  They were 8-4 with Perkins in the lineup.  Rondo was averaging over 15 assists for the first two months of the season playng with Shaq.  When Perkins came back, Rondo's assists dropped to nearly 12 assists a game.  So lets just relax Celtics fans.  The same thing happened last year, but with a less talented, less experienced, and shallower, team.  There isn't any fire yet... 

From 0ur friends at the boston jam.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Re: To ALL Doubters... fairweather fans, & Laker fan's with no life who attend this website...

Yup, that just about sums it up...we should use this thread to post the names of all the perps.  This way we dont have to waste our times with any of them in the playoffs when they come back singing a different tune, looking for a seat on the wagon. You cant flip flop your playoff ticket..you move , you lose...so I hope the troll, f/w fans, etc have fun in the bleachers mimicking the peanut gallery...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: To ALL Doubters... fairweather fans, & Laker fan's with no life who attend this website...

Please copy and paste at your earliest convenience, sir!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

What?  We lost to the Nets and Clippers (at home).  We cannot win the championship after that, can we?

Great post!  Banner #18 coming in June 2011.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshashaty. Show cshashaty's posts

In Response to To ALL Doubters... fairweather fans, & Laker fan's with no life who attend this website...:
    [QUOTE]There isn't any fire yet...  From 0ur friends at the boston jam.
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

What's happening right now isn't OK. There is a fire. It's up to the Big 4 to put it out. Now. Before they lose out on home court.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

good work Jamez....do we put Rondo haters here to, or should we start a seperate thread for those folks so when Rondo is dropping triple doubles next month..we can have them eat crow too?....    he-he

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

I'm a lovin' it Big Time and den some!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

You're either in the celtics corner, or you're one of the trolls. champs 2010-2011

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

The Celtics are in a impossible position. Even if we were healthy and all were playing well. There are 8 teams out there that could have gotten hot and any combination of events can take place. In the event we did loose either in the finals or in the Eeat playoffs there was never a guarantee to begin with. The nay sayers have more amunition anyway. If we loose there will be all kinds of reasons ie. the trade Rondo the big three's age Shaq J/O bench. It is possible we could loose just because the other team was playing well at that moment.

I have faith in this team. Win loose or draw I will keep my allegence with the Celtics. I further think J/O will be the one who gets the most time on the floor and makes the biggest impact on D.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

The Celtics have lost their grip on #1 in the East and are now even behind the Lakers as well as the Spurs and Mavs in the West.  Someone cite the last time Boston won the Finals when they don't have homecourt against the Western Conf team.  I won't be holding my breath. 

What you call "Haters" are in fact Realists who realize that they've lost their anchor in Perkins.  The Thunder thought so highly of Krstic and Green that they shipped them away.  And the other Celtics "saviors", Murphy and Wafer were so good that their teams dumped them.  Let's not forget the Russell-like tag team of O'Neals, who epitomizes Over-the-Hill Centers.  But please continue with your pathetic rants and rah-rah.  It's hilarious.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jonrob777. Show jonrob777's posts

In Response to Re: To ALL Doubters... fairweather fans, & Laker fan's with no life who attend this website...:
    [QUOTE]My name is Jay Shizzle and I believe in # 18. I will also co -sign for R.R. , Getzo, Fiercest, Kirk6, MsLithium, Petey(he coming around lately and isnt a troll), jtkl, celticschamps2008, rondoguy9, tompenny, jhol, number6fan, bolystonBB, susan250, hedleylamar, baileypowe, bostonlova9, genaro008, mbrann,  and a host of others I cant think of...but if you dont see ur name, just add it... I cant even say all these guys believe, but I cant say they dont, cuz they havent littered the board with negative nanny shyt... We have gotten a lot of new haters recently, but we also have new fans that are real that will balance it out...
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

Add my name to that list. I believe a lot posters here forgot Rondo's triple doubles in the playoffs last year. With the Oneals back RR will rise again. We have one the best PG in the game plus RA, PP, KG, BB, JO, Shack, Kristic and Green.  # 18  Celtics NBA WC 2011.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Getzo great post.  Encouraging to think we look better than last season going in to the playoffs.  I hope we get Shaq back.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kytroll. Show kytroll's posts

In Response to Re: To ALL Doubters... fairweather fans, & Laker fan's with no life who attend this website...:
    [QUOTE]The Celtics have lost their grip on #1 in the East and are now even behind the Lakers as well as the Spurs and Mavs in the West.  Someone cite the last time Boston won the Finals when they don't have homecourt against the Western Conf team.  I won't be holding my breath.  What you call "Haters" are in fact Realists who realize that they've lost their anchor in Perkins.  The Thunder thought so highly of Krstic and Green that they shipped them away.  And the other Celtics "saviors", Murphy and Wafer were so good that their teams dumped them.  Let's not forget the Russell-like tag team of O'Neals, who epitomizes Over-the-Hill Centers.  But please continue with your pathetic rants and rah-rah.  It's hilarious.
    Posted by victorlee1234[/QUOTE]

What's pathetic is how much time you spend on this board. If the Celtics win it all, will you be back to take your lumps? I get that you don't think the Celtics have a chance, but let's just suppose. If the Celtics win it all, will you admit you were wrong and also a bit creepy?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kytroll. Show kytroll's posts

Hey Laker fan, have you ever heard of the balloon game? It could be deja vu all over again for you. Here in Boston we follow Bellichick's lead. We always respect the opponents. The trash talk gets very stale.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Finally someone with the some sense and sees it the way I do.

Rondooooo
    Ray Ray
    THE TRUTH
    KG
    SHAQ

D-West
    Wafer
    Green
    Big Baby Davis
    JO

Pitbull AKA Arroyo
    Murphy
    Krstyc

Those first 10 are going dominate when they all get out there. Even my sleeper of the year, Von Wafer.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

In Response to To ALL Doubters... fairweather fans, & Laker fan's with no life who attend this website...:
    [QUOTE]Before you load the revolver and place it your head, calm down and let these following thoughts run through your mind. The Celtics have lost 7 or their last 12 games.  Ok, I get it.  Pretty bad stuff.  The majority of these games have come to below average teams, and the Celtics have looked anything but playoff ready over that stretch.  Just to name a few problems over the past two weeks: Rondo has had pinkie problems... Krstic is in full blown panic mode and is playing like dog ****..  Jeff Green isn't playing enough.. Ray is gun shy and isn't shooting..  Garnett's legs are fading.. Troy Murphy is, well...Troy Murphy Big Baby is shooting game tying three point shots in fourth quarters... And Doc looks like he has been up all night taking care of newly adopted inner city kids... Besides that, you can't really complain.  But here is where you can be optimistic Celtics fans.  Despite offensive struggles, the Celtics have held their opponents to under 90 points in 10 out of their last 12 games, Delonte West has been settling in nicely into the second unit, Paul Pierce is playing lights out, the Celtics are STILL only 2 games out of the top spot in the East, and no matter what anyone says (with or without Perkins) they have a better lineup entering the playoffs than they did last year.  Compare and contrast my friends.  Keep in mind that Marquise Daniels was benched during the entire 2010 playoffs and Rasheed didn't start playing well until the second round. 2009-2010                  2010-2011 Ray Allen                 Ray Allen Tony Allen               Troy Murphy Marquise Daniels     Carlos Arroyo Glen Davis               Glen Davis Nate Robinson          Delonte West Brian Scalibrine        Sasha Pavlocic Kendrick Perkins      Nenad Krstic Rasheed Wallace      Jermaine O'Neal Michael Finley          Jeff Green Sheldon Williams      Shaquille O'Neal Paul Pierce               Paul Pierce Kevin Garnett           Kevin Garnett J.R. Giddens             Von Wafer Rajon Rondo            Rajon Rondo The proof is there.  The team this year has more experience, size, and weapons.  The starters of last years team simply ran out of gas because they were relied on for the entire playoffs.  Last year, the Celtics had zero bench.  Freaking Sheldon Williams and good for nothing Michael Finley were logging minutes during the NBA finals for crying out loud.  If everyone is healthy this year (especially the bigs and Rondo), the Celtics are plenty deep. And think about this too.  The Celtics were 34-10 with Shaq in the lineup earlier this year.  They were 8-4 with Perkins in the lineup.  Rondo was averaging over 15 assists for the first two months of the season playng with Shaq.  When Perkins came back, Rondo's assists dropped to nearly 12 assists a game.  So lets just relax Celtics fans.  The same thing happened last year, but with a less talented, less experienced, and shallower, team.  There isn't any fire yet...  From 0ur friends at the boston jam.
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

....and then he woke!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To ALL Doubters... fairweather fans, & Laker fan's with no life who attend this website... : Two big games tomorrow night, Celts@Spurs and Mavs@Lakers, it's a good thing you showed up.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Mavs will come to play. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]Getzo great post.  Encouraging to think we look better than last season going in to the playoffs.  I hope we get Shaq back.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Thanks guys, just want to reiterate here that I copied and pasted from the Boston Jam... good website.  http://www.thebostonjam.com/

However, this is entirely the truth of the matter. 

I will be a realist as the Laker haters say on here, and admit the Lakers are the team to beat.  So anything than a championship will be a huge bust for them.  So no pressure..... we'll just enjoy our C's and see what happens. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To ALL Doubters... fairweather fans, & Laker fan's with no life who attend this website... : What's pathetic is how much time you spend on this board. If the Celtics win it all, will you be back to take your lumps? I get that you don't think the Celtics have a chance, but let's just suppose. If the Celtics win it all, will you admit you were wrong and also a bit creepy?
    Posted by kytroll[/QUOTE]

Alright, alright, don't get your panties all tied up in a knot.  The truth sucks, doesn't it?