TO THE IDIOTS WHO KEEPS YAPPING ABOUT RAJON RONDO AND THIS PHANTOM INJURY

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsboy3. Show Patsboy3's posts

TO THE IDIOTS WHO KEEPS YAPPING ABOUT RAJON RONDO AND THIS PHANTOM INJURY

Can you please tell us exactly what kind of injury Rajon Rondo is suffering from because the rest of us can't see what you numbskulls see, help us out, help us see what you see. Here's what i see and then tell me where is the injury.

For someone who's supposedly injured, He has been starting every game, since this phunk, what is it, 3,4, or 5 games now.

He is playing some considerable minutes. I see him running fast breaks up and down the court. No limping, no grimmacing, no pain, nothing.

I see him coming off the bench in regular rotation, playing his scripted minutes. He goes into halftime in one piece and he comes back for the second half in one piece. No report about him getting an ankle taped, knee, shoulder or head checked out for anything. I don't see Ed Lacerte(celtics trainer) on the sideline tending to his side because he felt pain.

SO TELL ME, OR US, WHERE IS THIS FAMOUS INJURY YALLS ARE TALKING ABOUT as an excuse for Rajon Rondo shooting 2 for...i dunno 25 now, almost no rebounds and hidding behind some Fraudulent Assists stats. What kind of injury is it, please be specific. Is it an ankle, knee, shoulders, groin, back, WHAT? Don't tell me its an emotional injury to Kendrick Perkins being traded because i will tell you to go F yourself for that one, don't wanna hear it.

Compare Rajon Rondo to the other guards that he's played in the last few games who's made him look incredibly silly. $11 million Rajon Rondo is getting paid to lead this team, especially now where they need him more then ever to help them get 1st seed in the east for home court and he shows no urgency.

The media has asked him and Doc about any injury problems as to why he is not performing up to par for that $11 mill paycheck and the answer is specific, THERE ARE NO INJURIES, so why are you lowly eathlings here yapping this nonsense to justify Rondo's stinky basketball abilities. Me personally, I hope he continues to lay eggs so by next season Danny Ainge starts entertaining the thought of sending this $11 million FRAUD packing for good and give us a rest with this underachiever. some of you keep holding on to past memories of what he did, SO THE PFHUCK WHAT, that's his job. Are you gonna tell your boss you helped reconciled a fund last year to help save the company money so this year you're gonna take a break, you'd be FIRED. Why is Rajon Rondo any different.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsboy3. Show Patsboy3's posts

Re: TO THE IDIOTS WHO KEEPS YAPPING ABOUT RAJON RONDO AND THIS PHANTOM INJURY

In Response to Re: TO THE IDIOTS WHO KEEPS YAPPING ABOUT RAJON RONDO AND THIS PHANTOM INJURY:
    [QUOTE]I'm with you. If he is injured (which he is NOT) he shouldn't be on the court.
    Posted by RicoCeltic[/QUOTE]

I'm serious, man. I really wanna know the injury that they keep telling us about because I really started looking for it and can't find any. Can't wait to hear what it is if one of our experts replies and gives us an update

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

What a tool.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Che is no idiot Pats---sorry
    I said it before you did. He was in "moody blues"

.....now here is my take, after he accepted he's not playing well,  
    after going to confession, after the priest tag him with 5 hail mary and 10 our father --- he will  be out of his punk.

Guarantee the next schedule, he will elevate his game ...thanks God he revealed his sin.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In Response to Re: TO THE IDIOTS WHO KEEPS YAPPING ABOUT RAJON RONDO AND THIS PHANTOM INJURY:
    [QUOTE]Che is no idiot Pats---sorry I said it before you did. He was in "moody blues" .....now here is my take, after he accepted he's not playing well,   after going to confession, after the priest tag him with 5 hail marys and 10 our fathers --- he will  be out of his punk.   Guarantee he will elevate his game the next schedule....thanks God he revealed his sin.
    Posted by CHEisCHE[/QUOTE]

You could be right Che....

I guess everyone is hoping we turn it on in the payoffs like last year... but really, that doesnt happen very often and I believe last season is giving some of us fans some false confidence we can do it again.

As far as Rondo getting his game together in the playoffs, its certainly possible but it doesnt excuse him from the criticism he deserves now.  If he picks it up come playoff time, that would be nice but I wouldnt bet the farm on it or guarantee it either

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TO THE IDIOTS WHO KEEPS YAPPING ABOUT RAJON RONDO AND THIS PHANTOM INJURY : You could be right Che.... I guess everyone is hoping we turn it on in the payoffs like last year... but really, that doesnt happen very often and I believe last season is giving some of us fans some false confidence we can do it again. As far as Rondo getting his game together in the playoffs, its certainly possible but it doesnt excuse him from the criticism he deserves now.  If he picks it up come playoff time, that would be nice but I wouldnt bet the farm on it or guarantee it either
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

He has been playing through plantar fasciitis all year, Perk did a couple of years ago.

On WEEI Danny and Doc gave kind of conflicting comments. 

One basically said he just needs to play better, the other said he is not 100%.

What I thought was hilarious was that Doc was asked who he thought the MVP would be and Doc responded Rose.....

Ordway said maybe that was Doc's way of lighting a fire under Rondo..... I almost had to pull over as if Rondo playing better would somehow get Rondo into the MVP conversation........ you have to make a really long list before Rondo gets any MVP consideration, I have not laughed that hard in a long time.