Today on ESPN......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lbrad389. Show lbrad389's posts

Re: Today on ESPN......

In Response to Re: Today on ESPN......:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Today on ESPN...... : Not gonna happen...you're just fartin in the wind.
    Posted by icnd[/QUOTE]

Try this then....Since you LOVE the Celtics so much.....just come on aboard join a REAL winner. You know you want to ...just tossing ideas with Celtic fans are obviously the highlight of your day. Thats why you are here Dude ...face the facts!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stiorevo. Show stiorevo's posts

Re: Today on ESPN......

In Response to Re: Today on ESPN......:
    [QUOTE]I think this is a false rumour, or DH just doesn't understand market forces and negotiation.  Why would Howard go on the record and state teams that he's not interested in playing for when they'll potentially be bidding for his services?  The smart way to play it is to say "I want to stay in Orlando" and let the market dictate where you play based on getting multiple offers from multiple teams.  You'd have to be a dimwit to eliminate the Celtics or any other team with a lot of cap room outright.  They are your friend, or at least part of a ploy to get you more money.   
    Posted by CablesWyndBairn[/QUOTE]

You make a good point. I don't think DH would come out and say that either, but you never know. I would like for us to have a chance to try to pick him up, but I think we would have to give away too much to get him. 
    I like what some of the other people have said with tyson chandler and lamarcus.  I don't think we would have to give up too much to get them.