Tonights win proves that Pressey is the best pg the Celtics have ever had

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Tonights win proves that Pressey is the best pg the Celtics have ever had

and that Rondo should be chot.  I just wanted to be the first one to get that out there.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

Re: Tonights win proves that Pressey is the best pg the Celtics have ever had

So I'm guessing after his 3rd start you're gonna induct him into the Hall of Fame huh? Talk about overreaction. He had a great game but calm down. First KO now Pressey? Give these kids time to develop before you crush them with your ridiculous expectations.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

4get the Couz 4get DJ 4get KC

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

This is supefying

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Let's hope he stays with the team next year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

He's worth a max deal right now!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

In response to APpats22's comment:

So I'm guessing after his 3rd start you're gonna induct him into the Hall of Fame huh? Talk about overreaction. He had a great game but calm down. First KO now Pressey? Give these kids time to develop before you crush them with your ridiculous expectations.

37stories is just being sarcastic.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

In response to Fiercy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I hope so! Lol because that's pretty bad.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to 37stories' comment:
    [QUOTE]

and that Rondo should be chot.  I just wanted to be the first one to get that out there.

[/QUOTE]

My best FIERCY imitation: "Someone here thinks that Pressey s/b the C's starting PG ahead of RR."

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Holy crap!  FIERCY finally figured out what sarcasm is ... Praise Allah or is it Buddah????

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

Holy crap!  FIERCY finally figured out what sarcasm is ... Praise Allah or is it Buddah????

See what happens when Mployee can't win argument?

Allah?

Buddah?

Really?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Instigating again! Why?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:

Instigating again! Why?

That's Mployee's way of saying those who believe in Allah or Buddah don't know a lot about basketball.

Pathetic!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Instigating again! Why?

[/QUOTE]

That's Mployee's way of saying those who believe in Allah or Buddah don't know a lot about basketball.

Pathetic!

[/QUOTE]
    Wrong fungus.

He's making the point that perhaps those believers don't know a lot about sarcasm.

Pud

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Pressey is the 2nd best point guard on this team after Rondo, but the resident know it all told me I was wrong when I said this prior to the season starting.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Some of these IP addresses need to be banned. Same crap every day, month in and month out, and year after year. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Instigating again! Why?

[/QUOTE]

Pathetic!

[/QUOTE]
    Wrong fungus.

He's making the point that perhaps those believers don't know a lot about sarcasm.

Pud

[/QUOTE]

+1

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Instigating again! Why?

[/QUOTE]

Butt sniffing again .... you guys have to run in packs to protect each others rear end for fear of losing your best bud eh? So pathetic!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

Butt sniffing again .... you guys have to run in packs to protect each others rear end for fear of losing your best bud eh? So pathetic!

Come on, Mployee, you're the original butt sniffer here.

I mean your head is already in so deep in rame and wozzy's bums!

HAHAHA

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[QUOTE]

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

Yeah and Pressey isn't the only other true guard on the team... What a joker, I needed a good laugh before bed and you always provide.  Remember when I told you he should be starting but they'd start Bradley to showcase him for a trade but you said I was wrong because he was undrafted...?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

[QUOTE]

HAHAHA

Yeah and Pressey isn't the only other true guard on the team... What a joker, I needed a good laugh before bed and you always provide.  Remember when I told you he should be starting but they'd start Bradley to showcase him for a trade but you said I was wrong because he was undrafted...?

[/QUOTE]

Remember all the Fungus posts saying AB is earning his $8MM and Danny needs to resign him ... and when he's resigned there will be no FA signings ... Dr Doom as usual.

and lately he's dropped AB's salary to $7MM/yr ... he must be getting nervous that AB will let him down and be traded if he keeps demanding $8MM.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

The evidence does not lie, wozzy.

Let me show you.

Here:

Give us your projected Celtic's depth chart...

posted at 9/27/2013 9:18 AM EDT

• wozzy
    • First: 3/26/2005
    • Last: 1/22/2014

Starters in bold:

PG - Rondo, Pressey <starts the season at PG until Rondo gets back

SG - Bradley, Lee, Brooks, Crawford

SF - Green, Wallace, Bogans

PF - Olynyk, Bass

C - Sullinger, Faverani, Humphries

Assuming Rondo isn't ready to start the season than Bradley could get the nod, though if everything goes great Pressey will impress in camp and take the starting PG job until Rondo gets back.  Also I have high hopes for Faverani taking the center position and rolling with it as well as Brooks maturing enough to take over the shooting guard position, I readily admit that this paragraph is wild eye'd, pie in the sky thinking and I'm projecting upward but I have a lot of faith in Danny Ainge's ability to spot talent.

Assuming this ^ fantasy scenario happens and everything goes right, the starting five of the future would be: Rondo, Brooks, Green, Olynyk and Vitor.  People will ask what about Sully, I have deep concerns about his back being able to handle a starting load over the course of a season and he could be very effective as a 6th man.  There is also the distinct possibility that once Rondo returns and proves he is healthy and Pressey has already shown he can start Rondo will be a trading chip.  In that case swap out Rondo for Pressey above...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

Here's more:

Re: Give us your projected Celtic's depth chart...

posted at 10/10/2013 9:46 AM EDT

• wozzy

Pressey led all Celtics in minutes last night against the Knicks and should start until Rondo gets back, he was really efficient 4-5 floor, 5-6 free throws, 3 boards, 7 assists, 0 turnovers, 2 steals with 13 points.

Bradley wasn't great last night but this Chris Babb kid caught my eye, not only is he the prototypical size for shooting guard at 6'5" 225 pounds, he is a dead eye shooter both in Summer League (57% from 3 point land, 90% free throws) but last night he was lights out shooting 4-5 on his threes, adding 2 assists and a blocked chot in 8 minutes, let's see if he can maintain this with extended minutes.

Oly had his worst night as a pro including all off season games, I hope he rebounds with a strong showing next game.  He was going to have some struggles adjusting to the pros, better he does it in preseason and finds his groove when it counts.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Just ignore the obvious and pick out the pieces you want to use as your proof to attack another poster as usual ...

Assuming Rondo isn't ready to start the season than Bradley could get the nod, though if everything goes great Pressey will impress in camp and take the starting PG job until Rondo gets back.

I mean it's pretty clear that he was looking for Bradley to start for Rondo but put it out there that Pressey might steal it if he had an impressive camp. That's a realistic statement given that Pressey's a natural PG and Bradley's been trying to become a combo guard with little succes up to that point and as we now know even after being given the chance ahead of Pressey. Turns out wozzy was indeed on the right path ... they probably should have started Pressey at PG cuz AB didn't pan out. Pretty astute post if you use reason to understand what he said rather than try to spin it into a condescending statement for your own purposes but that FIERCY.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

Here's the follow up to that post, Mployee.

Re: Give us your projected Celtic's depth chart...

posted at 10/10/2013 9:46 AM EDT

• wozzy

Pressey led all Celtics in minutes last night against the Knicks andshould start until Rondo gets back, he was really efficient 4-5 floor, 5-6 free throws, 3 boards, 7 assists, 0 turnovers, 2 steals with 13 points.