Too many 2's

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Too many 2's

Bradley, Lee, Crawford, Bogans and Brooks.

Some, if not most, of these guys have to go. 

Bradley in my mind is just average, and although I am not a big Brooks fan he does have potential.

The other three are wastes of roster spots, even on a rebuilding team.  the Lee signing was worse than the Bass signing, and Crawford's game makes me ill. Bogans is an okay guy at the end of your bench if you have a winning team. but not this one.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Re: Too many 2's

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to 37stories' comment:

[QUOTE]

Bradley, Lee, Crawford, Bogans and Brooks.

Some, if not most, of these guys have to go. 

Bradley in my mind is just average, and although I am not a big Brooks fan he does have potential.

The other three are wastes of roster spots, even on a rebuilding team.  the Lee signing was worse than the Bass signing, and Crawford's game makes me ill. Bogans is an okay guy at the end of your bench if you have a winning team. but not this one.

First priority is to move Lee not because he's not good, but his contract hurts the Celts' cap flexibility.

[/QUOTE]

AND there is definitely some interest throughout the league.

Its going to be interesting what Danny can get for Lee and Bass. I think both have some vslue , obviously not 1st round pick value, but maybe another raw Center or prospect or at the very least an expiring deal

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Also, I'd expect to wait until later on in the season once Mayo, Ellis, Allen, Reddick, Jennings, Jack etc get deals. Danny can wait for teams to get desperate. the take offers.

Same with Bass though let's see what Millsap ends up at. If Millsap is had for 6M per, we are in trouble. If he goes for 8-10 we can advertise Bass as a poor mans Millsap to the team who post out. Really I think Bass has shown he is valuable in the playoffs. He shut down Melo (as much as anyone could) he can guard 2-5 and he had some big scoring games in our 2011 run. He's a solid piece for a contender.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KillaCam2010. Show KillaCam2010's posts

Crawford or Brooks will not be here at the start of the season they are two similiar

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to KillaCam2010's comment:

Crawford or Brooks will not be here at the start of the season they are two similiar

Agreed.  I would take Brooks over Crawford and dump Lee on anyone that would take him.