In response to kyceltic's comment:

In response to Fierce34's comment:

[QUOTE]

Big Al - Bobcats

Millsap - Hawks

Mayo - Bucks

Iguodala - Warriors

You guys can fill out the rest.

Looks like the Celts will not be making any major free-agent signings this season.

Could Bynum go back to the Lakers, now that dumb azz Howard has said he's going to be a Rocket?

[/QUOTE]

I thought the same thing. Bynum will end up back there. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Re: Top Free-Agents Gone

In response to R9R's comment:

[QUOTE]

Mployee you really want Asik? I guess an Asiq for Bass trade would be good for us. Maybe throw C. Lee in there as well as a good character guy off the bench.

The trade would work, and shed a couple million more off of our payrole. I'm just not sure who comes off the bench for Howard. I guess there are a couple of Center free agents out there... heck Jason Collins proved his worth, could be a good backup.

I like the idea of Lin, Harden, Parsons, Bass, Howard. Beverly, Lee, Montiejunas, Smith, Collins off the bench.

Mployee wants Asik for Kris Humphries!

Like that will ever happen.

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

I want Asik ... Don't really care if it takes Hump or Bass to get him. But since you were wrong about JSmoove going to Houston for Asik it looks like the C's have a chance to get him.

And ... if Asik demands a trade, the Rockets could do far worse than Humphries at this point for a one year rental to help reduce their cap in 2014.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

[QUOTE]

I want Asik ... Don't really care if it takes Hump or Bass to get him. But since you were wrong about JSmoove going to Houston for Asik it looks like the C's have a chance to get him.

And ... if Asik demands a trade, the Rockets could do far worse than Humphries at this point for a one year rental to help reduce their cap in 2014.

Like I said, put your money where your mouth is. If the Celts get Asik for Humphries then I'll make a thread about how wrong I was thinking the Celts couldn't get Asik for Humphries. But if the Celts don't get Asik for Humphries, you make a thread about how wrong you were thinking Humphries could get us Asik.

Deal?

[/QUOTE]

BITE ME !!!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

[QUOTE]

BITE ME !!!!

3:28am and that's what you post?

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

You responded at 3:51AM .... That's sick!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Bucks remaking their roster ....

1) Added Pachulia for $15MM/3yrs ... He was on my short list for the C's and a sleeper that could be had cheap and so he was.

2) Added Mayo $24MM/3 yrs

3) Added Delfino $6.5MM/2 yrs