Totally Cancelled Season Would Rankle Lebron

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Totally Cancelled Season Would Rankle Lebron

In his first season with Miami, Lebron and Wade missed getting the Championship.  If this whole season went down the drain, to Lebron, this would be like taking candy from a baby.  But I would feel bad for Boston's Big Four.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Totally Cancelled Season Would Rankle Lebron

In Response to Totally Cancelled Season Would Rankle Lebron:
    [QUOTE]In his first season with Miami, Lebron and Wade missed getting the Championship.  If this whole season went down the drain, to Lebron, this would be like taking candy from a baby.  But I would feel bad for Boston's Big Four.
    Posted by cavaliersfan[/QUOTE]

Then, correct me if I'm wrong,but since they all signed 5 year deals, the MOST they could win would be 3, right?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

No, if they were really that good, they'd just resign and keep winning championships.

But, they aren't good enough to win 3 in a row, anyway.....IMO.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Totally Cancelled Season Would Rankle Lebron:
    [QUOTE]No, if they were really that good, they'd just resign and keep winning championships. But, they aren't good enough to win 3 in a row, anyway.....IMO.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

My point is, I don't think they'll ALL be able to re-sign under the new agreement.  It will have a lower cap, and allow less flexibility.  If they don't win under their current deals, one or two of them will leave for greener pastures!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Totally Cancelled Season Would Rankle Lebron : My point is, I don't think they'll ALL be able to re-sign under the new agreement.  It will have a lower cap, and allow less flexibility.  If they don't win under their current deals, one or two of them will leave for greener pastures!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Maybe you're right.   But, let's wait to see what the final CBA agreement will say about resigning one's own free agents at essentially the same amount.   Only time will tell.   Should be interesting to find out when we finally get an agreement.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The Heat could win in what is a fixed and corrupt world of instant teams and celebrities but the hope is Lebron and Wade will spend their careers suffering for their selfishness and attempt to game the system.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

seems like they're staying in great shape and should be able to take advantage of a league trying to get it's game legs back.  Whether it's this year or next, I think they'll come charging out of the gates and keep the foot on the gas.  On the other side of the league, looks like Durant is going to become Mr. NBA and play the part of caped crusader for everyone rooting against the Heat.  Every other scenario over the next two/three seasons will be a surprise.    

Of course I think the Celts can be one of the spoilers, but now more than ever, the NBA will want their megastars to go far in order to re-cultivate league success. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

You mean Lebron may not make good on his promise to win 5, 6,7 titles?

The HEat will be contenders if for no other reason than their athleticism. They came very close to winning the title last year. As always, injuries will play an important role as will the corrupt/incompetent NBA ref's.

But for now, it feels good Lebron has only a few years left in his prime and still has ZERO titles.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]You mean Lebron may not make good on his promise to win 5, 6,7 titles? The HEat will be contenders if for no other reason than their athleticism. They came very close to winning the title last year. As always, injuries will play an important role as will the corrupt/incompetent NBA ref's. But for now, it feels good Lebron has only a few years left in his prime and still has ZERO titles.
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

Definitely agree with you.  Even though the season hasn't officially started, I hope that the Heat has another disappointing season and doesn't even make it to the finals this year.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

http://www.masslive.com/redsox/index.ssf/2011/11/post_10.html

Thought you may enjoy viewing this.  In addition to the Red Sox, Wade and LeBron are mentioned at # 4.  Very good video entitled SI turkeys of the year. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

[QUOTE]http://www.masslive.com/redsox/index.ssf/2011/11/post_10.html Thought you may enjoy viewing this.  In addition to the Red Sox, Wade and LeBron are mentioned at # 4.  Very good video entitled SI turkeys of the year. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]
    I like beer too.  But I don't think beer and competition mix.  Not good for the reflexes.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Totally Cancelled Season Would Rankle Lebron : I like beer too.  But I don't think beer and competition mix.  Not good for the reflexes.
    Posted by cavaliersfan[/QUOTE]

You have to admit that  Sports Illustrated does a great job selecting this award.  The Red Sox really disappointed a lot of Boston fans and I wonder how they feel about being selected to win this award.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Totally Cancelled Season Would Rankle Lebron : You have to admit that it Sports Illustrated does a great job selecting this award.  The Red Sox really disappointed a lot of Boston fans and I wonder how they feel about being selected to win this award.  
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]
    The Youtube video was LOL!  I was disappointed by the Red Sox too.  I finally realized that for years I have been rooting for the Bosox to beat the Yankees.  If a serious problem develops on a team we love, now we have to root that the problem gets fixed without gutting the team.  For example: the Cavaliers had big problems with Lebron and Delonte West.  In the case of the latter, management may(?) have overreacted.  I wanted both to stay, in Cleveland.  Getting Delonte may have been the Celtics' gain.  So now I will just root for him over here, in Boston.